The Squeebles are back and want to help your children learn how to tell the time. Help the Squeebles defeat the nasty Time Troll and bring all the Squeebles back together. With multiple game modes, full audio lessons on telling the time, a rewarding mini game and loads of things to collect, this app is a fantastic way to learn how to tell the time.
- 4 game modes:
> Set the Clock: drag the hands of the clock to match the time that the Time Troll is thinking of.
> Tell the Time: look at the clock and set the scroll wheel to the correct time.
> Matching Times: match digital times to clock faces to reveal a picture (this picture can be set to come from your photo library to make this even more fun for your children).
> 24 Hour Pairs: match 24 hour times with their 12 hour am/pm equivalents.
- 12 hour or AM / PM modes.
- The time can be displayed as words (20 past 5 in the morning) or as digital time (05:20).
- Fully customisable wording so your child is shown the time in the way you want them to see it (past / to or after / 'til for example).
- A password protected parent / teacher zone features full stats on each game mode for each child.
- Unlimited players can be registered.
- 11 audio lessons with animation that cover how to tell the time on a traditional clock in two different ways as well as how to read a digital clock.
- The "Sky Dash" mini game is a great reward for all your children's hard work. They earn turns on this and stars by doing well in the various time-based games and completing lessons.
- Stars can be traded for new and exciting rockets to use in the Sky Dash mini game.
- 24 Squeebles to collect, including 3 brand new characters.
- No ads, no in-app purchases and no internet links of any kind.
For more information on all our apps, visit www.keystagefun.co.uk
Version 1.7 is a minor update with added graphics to support larger screen sizes and resolutions. As always, if there are any features you would like to see included in future updates for any of our apps, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.