Squeebles Times Tables is a fun, interactive way for your children to learn and practise their times tables and improve their basic maths skills.
The app features seven different times tables game modes and a training area that teaches as well as tests, as well as a reward system that appeals to children where they rescue Squeebles characters from the nasty Maths Monster and earn turns on a fun mini game. A parent / teacher area lets you stay in touch with your children's progress and customise their learning experience.
"Finally a just right app to help kids master math facts with serious motivation and tons of fun!" - TeachersWithApps.com
Key Features (from a child's perspective):
- Practise your times tables across 7 different game modes (Tables 1-12; Tricky Tables; Mix It Up; Fill in the Gap; Challenge Mode; Extreme Tables; Word Problems).
- Covers times tables from the regular 1 to 12 sets through to the 13, 14 and 15 times tables for those children who want an extra challenge.
- Step by Step Training mode takes you through your tables one by one until you know them all.
- 40 Squeebles characters to rescue by doing well in your tables, each with its own unique personality card.
- 50 gemstones to win for reaching certain milestones.
- Earn turns on the fun mini-game, Bubble-Ball, by answering times tables questions correctly. A second mini game is included in the Step by Step training mode as a "Brain Break" every so often.
- Earn stars to swap for equipment to use in the Bubble-Ball game.
- Win special random bonus rewards when you're least expecting it!
Key Features (from a parent or teacher's perspective):
- Password-protected parents' area lets you manage players and view progress.
- View full times tables stats from the last 28 days for each child.
- Stats show each times table attempted and any incorrect answers so each child's progress can be carefully monitored.
- Register unlimited children with the app, making it perfect for classroom use as well as home use.
- Lock times tables sets or particular questions so children are only asked tables which are suitable for their ability level. This also stops children from earning unlimited rewards by answering questions they find very easy.
- View a list of 'Tricky Tables' for each child (questions they have previously got wrong).
- Edit player settings, allowing customisation of how questions are presented to each child.
- Switch between user-entry or multiple choice answer modes for children of different ages or ability levels.
- No in-app purchases, adverts or internet links of any kind.
The app can be used by kids practising for their weekly times tables test, or those looking to improve multiplication and core maths skills ahead of sats or the eleven plus exam.
Times Tables by Squeebles is used throughout the world by parents and teachers and has been featured by the The Week Junior, BBC, Tech Adviser, the Observer and the Sunday Telegraph amongst others, as well as reaching number 1 in the Apple education charts and the top 15 of the overall Apple app charts.
From the App Store:
"This is by far the best educational (but fun) app I have loaded for my kids. It is a brilliant way to practice their times tables (or even to learn them if your kids are a little younger) . I wish there were more apps out there that were this good, fun, thorough and easy to use."
"This is the best I've come across for teaching times tables. The incentives are brilliant and my grandson plays it very happily to earn the little characters and the tail flip game. It plays in beautifully to the things young children love to do - teaching the tables along the way."
"Can't believe our 8yr old daughter is actually asking to do this first thing in the morning - even before breakfast!"
If you have any questions or suggestions for features, please e-mail email@example.com
We've added a dyslexia-friendly mode, which includes the OpenDyslexic font and some higher contrast backgrounds for easier reading of text, as well as some minor performance enhancements and graphical changes. As always, if there are any features you'd like to see us add to any of our apps, please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I just love Squeebles and other division and addition things and it just so great and since I go to a private school it helps me so much and I’m in the top math group.
I think Squeebles is fun encouraging and determining because you have to defeat the math monster and win Squeeble.
This is why I give 5 stars!
I’m sorry I’ve given 4 stars 💫
So let’s go through every star one by one 🦉
Okay so the first star I gave full because I love the squeebles their so cute, and you can play
with them 😺, and now I never want to stop. 🤩
The second star is because theirs no adverts quite safe to play and only costs £2.99. Unlike other games where adverts pop up every 30s 🙄, and I love the whizz. 🤩
The third (full star) also in squeebles times tables you can
play for a bit then have a brain break, where you only drag your finger. 🌟 And the other one is bubble ball where you can swipe the squeeble then (quickly) press the fish then it flys. 😋
Fourth (full) star is because you can make a account and theirs no multiplayer with (no chat which I think is safe for me and my parents), 😋 and I can play it on any device. 😸
Now (no star I’m a bit sad 😔) well theirs rarely a update and I’ve got all the squeebles and it’s getting boring! So make a update, me and my friends are counting on you developers! 🥺 And also we would like costumes so we can dress up our squeebles. 🤩
And maybe (pet them for a brain break). We’re you can feed them and stroke them 😂.
DEVELOPERS WE’RE ALL COUNTING ON YOU! 🤩
Have a fabulous day! 😊
Thanks for reading and using your time on something we care about 🥳
We were going through some of the same repetitive process to learn times tables that this app goes through, the app just makes it a lot more fun meaning less boredom and chance for distraction. My children actally ask to do math tests now.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.