MyStaffsUni is Staffordshire University’s mobile app for students. It’s your personalised companion to life at Staffs, giving you access to your timetable, helping you find your way around campus, and keeping you up-to-date with what’s going on around you.
• Access your course timetable – always know where you need to be and when (available for on-campus students only)
• GPS-based maps and locations – find out how to get where you want from wherever you are
• Get staff information – search the staff directory and grab contact details for academic and support staff
• Receive notifications – reminders and alerts just for you, when you need them
• Events and news – keep up with the latest announcements
• Connections to other University systems – access Blackboard, e:VisionStaffs and your student email from one place
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Was ok but no longer functioning as it should
This app was very handy and worked well until the latest update which has now made it none usable as there is a error getting timetable and some of the links. Please sort it or roll it back to original settings
Used to be great. It isn’t now
My email account is gnarly to use. Every time I click on it I get a red spinning circle in the middle of the screen and a message saying it is logging me out. I then have to log back in. It doesn’t appear that you are able to change these settings so I have to log in each time.
The spinning circle remains visible and most attachments/links won’t download which has nothing to do with my phone’s capability or data download requirements. Used to work fine but awful now.
The app works amazing but after this new update I cannot log in
- Staffordshire University
- 58.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Ex Libris Ltd. 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.