Stand Up! is a fun, flexible work break timer. By now you know that sitting down is slowly killing you, and we want to help you live longer. It's also great for RSI sufferers, or anyone that needs to take regular breaks.
• Free and fully functional! It comes with one alarm tone, and one In-App Purchase unlocks the rest.
• Completely customizable to your work schedule. Set it and forget it.
• Set your reminder interval to any five-minute increment between five minutes and two hours.
• Want to time how long you should stand once you're up? You can set that too.
• The header shows you at a glance how you're doing, and the 7-day history shows how you did this week.
• Limit alarms to your office location so it doesn't bug you when you go out to lunch.
• Many custom alarms, some quite insistent. And there's a random mode to keep you on your toes.
• Interactive notifications, acknowledge the reminder from the lock screen.
• A Today widget lets you see how long to your next reminder, and to skip or pause notifications.
• Alternate color schemes in case you really hate that yellow.
We don't micromanage you, and we don't make you feel guilty. There's no compulsive tracking and time management, and we don't tell you what exercises you need to do. Just regular, simple reminders to get up, with easy confirmations so you can get a sense of how you're doing.
Thanks for using Stand Up! If you still like Stand Up! we'd appreciate you taking a moment to review it.
A small release, but useful:
- Used to be the minimum "stand" amount was five minutes, but that's a lot when work beckons. The minimum is now one minute.
- Some of you pointed out that you are working when you stand, so you don't want to be told to get back to work. Understandable! The "sit back down" message is now customizable.
- The only other sound you hear is the squishing of bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is working well for me so far, but here’s a few things I’ve noticed and came up with to improve the app:
+ app didn’t play a buzzer when phone was on vibrate - will test again on next interval
+ there should be a feature that allows you to pause / cancel a sitting period in case you are already standing. Kind of pointless standing and then coming back just to get a notification two minutes later telling you to stand again
Other than that, app is great and running smoothly
Get it, brilliant
Great little app, perfect for reminding me to take little breaks and un-hunch myself. Having to say you stood up makes a real difference to whether you do it! I upgraded to get different sounds, and they have some fun alarm alternatives there. The developers are friendly and responded to my query about tracking (it currently shows you how often you responded in the day, they are working on being able to scroll back over the week). Get it, no-brainer.
Great little app
Changed rating to star thought there was a volume problem but not
Nicely thought out app that’s free try and use and I would encourage users to donate something. Sitting too much at work is a real problem so hats off Having an option to flash the screen as a quiet alert would be icing on cake
- Raised Square, LLC
- 21.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Raised Square, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gracious Tip £0.99
- Generous Tip £1.99
- Complete Sound Pack £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.