A fleet building application for Fantasy Flight's Armada tabletop game! Build your list by adding ships, assigning them upgrades, and adding squadrons and objectives. The app follows standard fleet-building rules and restrictions as you build out your fleet. Plus, you’ll have all cards - ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives - available for reference in your pocket!
- Create and manage Rebel or Imperial fleet lists
- Assign upgrade cards to ships
- Manage squadrons and Objective cards
- Filter expansions, ships, squadrons, upgrades, and objectives by personal collection when building fleets
- Sort and filter your lists for easy access
- Track wins vs losses to compare which list is more competitive!
- Export fleet lists as text or JSON
- All card details available for reference
- All waves and expansion contents for reference
- Latest FAQ errata included for all cards!
- Fleet building rules are applied automatically
- Includes all waves plus the new Super Star Destroyer and Rebellion of the Rim expansion!
This app is not endorsed by Lucasfilm Ltd. or Fantasy Flight Games and is intended for entertainment only. The Official Star Wars site can be found at www.starwars.com. The Official Fantasy Flight Games site can be found at www.fantasyflightgames.com. Star Wars, the Star Wars logo, all names and pictures of Star Wars characters, vehicles, and any other Star Wars related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd., or their respective trademark and copyright holders.
=> More stability updates!
=> Database fixes!
=> Minor UI issues cleaned up!
Ratings and Reviews
Solid fleet builder
At last an iOS Armada fleet builder! Seems pretty solid and stable. I would find a text search bar at the top of the ship and upgrade screens very useful - there are so many cards and this will speed up searching when you know the ship or card you want rather than scrolling. Surprisingly there is no iPad version.
Yey Armada app!
The app is in its baby phase! But glad it has been brought out a couple of minor issues.
1)couldn’t find a feedback option so I’ve had to post it on here
2)app keeps crashing after I have created a 600pt epic fleet (won’t load back into the list once I’ve left) just closes the app down.
3) while adding a ship: on the initial page you should be able to add upgrades then rather than deploying the ship then going back into the ship to add upgrades
4) when your adding fighters they are all over the place. If you could sort them out into groups ie; howlrunner black squadron mauler mithel and generic tie fighter all together at the same location would be great
Like I said these are minor user friendly issues other than the feedback very good app!
Finally a Fleet Builder!
This app does everything you want it to do. (Related to building lists for Armada.)
Really good for saving lists or just a quick reference tool.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Hunt
- 12.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Prophet Studios