- Updated logic for newly released Huge Ship rules
- Updated logic for new squadrons in Rebellion of the Rim
- Minor UI fixes and updates
Ratings and Reviews
Solid fleet builder
At last an iOS Armada fleet builder! Seems pretty solid and stable. I would find a text search bar at the top of the ship and upgrade screens very useful - there are so many cards and this will speed up searching when you know the ship or card you want rather than scrolling. Surprisingly there is no iPad version.
Yey Armada app!
The app is in its baby phase! But glad it has been brought out a couple of minor issues.
1)couldn’t find a feedback option so I’ve had to post it on here
2)app keeps crashing after I have created a 600pt epic fleet (won’t load back into the list once I’ve left) just closes the app down.
3) while adding a ship: on the initial page you should be able to add upgrades then rather than deploying the ship then going back into the ship to add upgrades
4) when your adding fighters they are all over the place. If you could sort them out into groups ie; howlrunner black squadron mauler mithel and generic tie fighter all together at the same location would be great
Like I said these are minor user friendly issues other than the feedback very good app!
Finally a Fleet Builder!
This app does everything you want it to do. (Related to building lists for Armada.)
Really good for saving lists or just a quick reference tool.
- Kevin Hunt
- 14.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Prophet Studios
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.