- Perfect for beginners, simple and easy to follow
- Create your own routines and share them with your friends
- No subscriptions or in-app purchases
- Over 50 positions for you to create your own workouts
- Comes preset with 5 routines, which you can use, copy, edit and modify and share
- Simple visual guides to each position shown on your Apple Watch
- Works without your iPhone, complete routines using just your Apple Watch
About Start with Yoga
There are many types of yoga and many approaches to it. This app is inspired by the philosophy behind Hatha yoga, designed to create comfortable and steady body positions that allow control of the mind. Focus through each of the positions should be on breathing in order to unblock the mind and the body.
The positions or asana in the app are not too advanced, the intention is to bring simple postures that most beginners can practice to develop strength in their bodies but also to allow them to quieten their mind.
For those new to yoga, these positions should be able to be practiced without discomfort or strain. If you feel pain please stop. These positions should not be attempted by those who are pregnant or have joint or musculoskeletal problems, without consulting an experienced Yoga teacher or Doctor. When practising please clear a space free of furniture.
Start with Yoga uses Apple Health to manage your routines.
New share feature: share the workouts and routines you create with your friends via email or iMessage.
Ratings and Reviews
Great and simple Yoga app
I've used this quite a few times now. Really simple to use and a great way of varying your routines. You follow the position on the app and your watch vibrates every time it's time to switch. Would maybe be nice to have the app available on the phone as well as the watch in the future?
Great yoga workout for Apple Watch
Simple to use Yoga routines that really works on my Apple Watch - I use it in the evenings to wind down after a day at work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, hope you enjoy it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.