STARZPLAY brings you hit movies and acclaimed series like The Act, Harlots, and Pennyworth with many premiering the same day as the US. Don’t miss out on premium binge-worthy dramas like The Spanish Princess and Mr. Mercedes. The STARZPLAY app lets you download full films and programmes and watch them offline, whenever, wherever. That’s premium entertainment you can take with you at an unbeatable price.
Here’s what you get:
- New films and exclusive series added every month.
- Unlimited HD streaming and downloads. Going somewhere without internet access? No problem. Select the programmes and films you want beforehand, download them and watch them later at your leisure.
- Stream on up to 4 devices at the same time.
- Cancel anytime.
STARZPLAY subscription details:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I recently have purchased this app and it has amazing content. However. When I try to AirPlay to my Apple TV, there is no sound at all. I have no problems like this with and other app I have. Just this one. I’ve tried different films/programmes and they’re all the same. The graphics are there but NO sound. I’ve passed my 7 day free trial and I am now a paying customer. I would like to know way to sort this out m
Cud be alot better
There selection of movies and tv shows is poor there is hardly anything i like but four weddings and a funeral is ok but the plot line needs help
Overall its actually a waste of money . Thanks .
App doesn’t always work
The app constantly says ‘error forbidden’ so doesn’t let me watch anything. Selection of movies is poor, happy to pay the 99p for the month (an offer) but wouldn’t pay full price as Netflix or low tv have better collections and better picture quality.
- Starz Entertainment
- 64.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2019 Starz Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- STARZPLAY Monthly £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.