Do you wish you'd see your friends more often?
Are you bad at staying in touch?
Could you use help organizing your social calendar?
If so, the Stay In Touch (SIT) app might be just the thing for you!
SIT helps you keep track of when you saw each friend last and reminds you when you should be getting in touch with them again.
- Search functionality to find friends
- Color indicators for a quick overview
- Friends ordered by who you should see first
- Switch reminder functionality on or off for each friend individually
- Choose how long beforehand that you want to see the reminder and at which time for each friend individually
- Choose how many days, weeks, months or years there should be between appointments for each friend individually
- Add a note to your last seen appointment
- A complete history of when you saw your friends (dates + notes)
- Date when you should make a next appointment automatically calculated for you
- Add friends manually or from your address book.
Follow the easy 4-step process in the user guide (part of the info screen) to get started!
updated for iOS7
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.