Tower defense on the rise!
"A shot in the arm for the tower defense genre" — Modojo, 4.5/5
"Simply fantastic" — Capsule Computers, 9.5/10
Take charge of the immense Steampunk Tower and help the eccentric Lord Bingham protect his precious Etherium Mine.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
As the Imperial Army’s foot soldiers and mechanical monstrosities march into battle, fortify your epic spire with machine guns, cannons, lightning coil, saw launchers and more.
REACH FOR THE SKY
Work your way up the ranks through a heroic campaign spanning over 20 battlefields and seven challenge-based skirmishes. With each major promotion, unlock a new tier to your tower and take that extra firepower into battle.
CALL TO ARMS
Lord Bingham is pulling out all the stops to protect his precious Etherium! With the help of his research head, Jane, research new technologies to upgrade your turrets and improve your chances of surviving the Imperial Army’s relentless attack.
BLOW OFF SOME STEAM
They don’t call it Steampunk Tower for nothing. Immerse yourself in this stylized world filled with steampunk designs and a soundtrack made up of jazzy big band compositions.
• Tower defense taken to new levels!
• Stylish graphics and soundtrack inspired by Steampunk
• Upgrade every weapon and lay waste to enemies big and small
• Visually stunning Etherium powers!
• UNIVERSAL: Runs great on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
🎊🎉 Hidden Gem 🎉🎊
Wow this game is great I'm having a lot of fun with it, maybe because I like strategy games though but the concept of one tower that you upgrade and add different parts to is really cool.
The whole steampunk vibe is amazing too, everything from the visuals to the music. It also has great writing and animations to boot, don't let this one pass you by.
1) Challenge level 2 is impossible on iPhone. You need a stylus or something to be able to hit the small men attacking the tower. Same level piece of cake on iPad.
2) I reached a point where I had just incorrectly spent my tower points. Lyon won't realise this until it's essentially too late to do much about it. To cut a long story short your sole option is to spend real world money buying a pack of tower points which blows In a game I already PAID for. Grinding for more is not an available option.
Control issues & paid content required to beat a game you already paid for are massive pet peeves of mine hence 2 stars for an otherwise great game - it would easily get 4 stars from me if these issues are addressed.
Could be better
For 69p this game isn't too bad. It's basically a very streamlined tower defence game. The upgrades are pretty cool and the gameplay is satisfying. However, I finished it in about 2-3 hours. All levels, all challenges, all perfected. By the time the tutorials leave you alone and you can play the actual game without being told what to do, the game is over. You hardly get to experience the upgrades as the game is over and theres no need to use them let alone earn the upgrade points to get them. Probably give this a miss til they release the inevitable expansions. Also, it's EA which I didn't realise so that's an immediate turn-off. I would give this a miss.
- DreamGate TOO
- 130.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © DreamGate Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Extreme Research Funding £5.99
- Improved Research Funding £2.99
- Minimal Research Funding £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.