Introducing the all-new Steel Guitar 2.0 — built COMPLETELY from scratch with bigger tone, more soul, and better features than ever!
Combining a large collection of unique guitars, all-new realtime effects and amps processing, and a playing surface more expressive than ever, Steel Guitar is easily the most realistic sounding guitar on iOS.
For unprecedented control over your tone, expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 iconic virtual-tube amps, and 16 classic effects! Build up your signal chain any way you want, thanks to a simple drag-and-drop interface that accommodates all your amps & FX connections, in any order.
Steel Guitar’s axes range from 6-string electrics to acoustic, 12-string, and to even 8- and 10-string pedals steels. Amps include all the important models of the last 60 years — each one complete with channel switching, adjustable gain, and EQ. The effects include painstakingly designed virtual-analog overdrives, fuzzes, wah, tape delay, reverbs, and more!
With the PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada, gain access to Steel Guitar’s powerful tapedeck complete with recording, looping audio copy/paste and a plethora of other sharing options; or harness Steel Guitar’s powerful, user-friendly MIDI Learn to control your effects, amps and guitar parameters!
Use MIDI or the accelerometer to control string-bending pedals for authentic pedal steel sounds — and you can easily configure pedal-to-string assignments via the built-in copedent matrix.
Steel Guitar 2.0 is fully connected, too. With Inter-App Audio and Audiobus available out-of-the box, connect Steel Guitar to your favorite iOS DAW and jam away!
Whether you’re after the soulful ring of acoustic blues, the mean and dirty crunch of Rock, or dreamy bell-like tones of a pedal steel, Steel Guitar has got your covered.
• Expand to 10 unique guitars, 8 amps and 16 effects
• Real time FX & Amps processing
• Fully configurable FX & Amps Signal Chain
• Virtual-Tube amps including classic American and British models
• Virtual-Analog effects: multiple overdrives & fuzzes, reverbs, mods, tape delay & more
• All new, easy-to-use guitar interface
• Configurable note-snapping, normal & damped sustain
• Bar slanting & string dampening gestures
• String bending via MIDI or accelerometer-controlled virtual “pedals”
• Fully controllable copedent (string-bending pedal map)
• Inter App Audio & Audiobus
• MIDI Learn & Program Changes*
• Tapedeck with recording, audio copy/paste, looping and lots of other import/export options*
• Save unlimited presets; import/export presets and folders
• Metronome with tap tempo
• Left-handed mode
*Included with PRO Pack or The Whole Enchilada
• Optimized for iPad Pro
• Addresses sample rate compatibility issue with certain new devices
• Provides both landscape orientations
• Other improvements, fixes & optimizations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Genuinely useful and musical
One of the few (of very many) music apps I have that I can envisage actually being used to make music. The strings analogy works particularly well on iPad etc and provides something even the best keyboard can't when it comes to emulating guitars, basses etc (or wind instruments for that matter - a la iFretless range of apps). This app does one thing and it does it well, with useful sounds and just enough customisation.
Love it - especially now it’s been updated plenty
Got it free during the Yonac sale and got the “Full” version with all the add-ons unlocked for half price. It’s probably something I would never have bothered with until I saw it for free and gave it a go. Immediately paid for the full version as I got right into it after just 10 minutes...
With Midi, Audiobus and IAA and the copious amount of fx and amps plus a virtual tape deck for looping etc, it’s definitely something I’m glad I discovered.
Thumbs up to the Yonac Devs.
I notice a request to improve the tuning text does not seem to have happened. Secondly I would like the option to have musical scales shown on the guitar neck(body). This would enable a novice to be able to get the most out of the instrument. The number of guitars amps and effects along with the number of different guitars make this a pleasure to play.
- Yonac Inc.
- 134.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Yonac Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Whole Enchilada £9.99
- Guitar Bundle £2.99
- FX Bundle £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.