Track how far you walk and how many steps you take. Always on, works on all iPhones.
Steps is a pedometer and activity tracker. It shows you just how much you're moving in a simple, elegant way. Set a goal. As you walk, the colors change to show your progress like a sunrise. No noise, no extra gadget to wear and nothing to distract you.
Everyone should walk 10,000 steps every day for their health, but many of us don't go that far. With Steps, you can easily track how far you go every day, set a goal, and get moving!
- Clear, uncluttered design and changing color tells you at a glance how far you've gone today
- Easily set and adjust goals
- Calorie tracking, customized for your body and activity
- Track and share your full activity history
- Going for a walk? Record a workout, measure your performance and track your route using GPS
- Integrated with Apple Health to combine data from your Apple Watch or other connected devices, share workouts and more
- Check in quickly from your Apple Watch or one of our Widgets on your iPhone
- Customize to match your style with themes
ALWAYS ON, WORKS WITH THE PHONE YOU HAVE:
- Always on and tracking, no need to press start and stop buttons
- Works anywhere on your body
- Works with any iPhone running iOS 13 or greater
We've refreshed our Watch app! Here's some of what's included:
- A new, redesigned main screen
- Hourly charts of today's step count, distance walked and flights climbed
- LOTS of new complications to customize your watch faces, including new hourly chart complications
- Support for Always On in the latest watchOS, tuned to make it easy to see your step count and goal progress when your wrist is down
- Improved background updating to keep your complications and the app itself more up to the moment
As always, Steps shows you the most complete view of your activity it can, wherever you run it. With Apple Health permission, both our iOS and Apple Watch apps look up data from your other devices, and show you a merged view of your daily activity.
This update also includes bug fixes and improvements to the iOS app.
Thanks for using Steps!
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this app. ✅
I've used plenty of pedometers over the years and was a bit wary of an iPhone app as folks said it drains the battery or is inaccurate.
I went ahead and downloaded it anyways and I'm pleased to report that for me, the accuracy is perfect and with no problem with battery drain. I've actually manually counted my steps several times and provided it's in my pocket, the accuracy is perfect. No false readings from normal handling of the phone either. Very impressive. I bought the very reasonable in app upgrade to allow some more features. And I've not missed my 10,000 a day target since I got it. Great app. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I can’t get the notifications to stop so I keep getting them even though they are turned off in the settings
Edit: it has now been a month and I still cannot get the notifications to turn off therefore I have no choice but to turn them off because I will get in trouble if I keep getting notifications on my phone so I really think you should fix this error as people could get onto serious trouble if they are getting notifications when they specifically told their parents that they would not be getting any notifications as they would turn them off for every single app except for mess ages and heat I java to break my promise because of this one app so I am deleting it because of this glitch. I have commented before and I have seen no reply so j will be reporting to all people I know about the quality of this app
Nice ios14 widget, attractive, poor graph
I tried out quite a few step counters and chose this one in the end because
1. It has an ios14 widget ... but I expect that advantage won’t last long
2. The widget looks good on screen
3. All I wanted was a step count
4. It only cost 1.99 to get rid of the ads. I also got the calorie count and more theme choices which are nice but not essential. I’m the end my preferred them is one of the 2 you get for free ... but you do t know if that will be the case until you make the in app purchase.
The only negative is that it is not easy to review your progress over time.
This app has a history feature, but the developer has chosen to implement this using daily colour coded circular progress bars. This looks very pretty but it really is pretty useless for giving you a quick glance access to your progress.
Developer. .... please please give us the option of a simple line graph to view our history. ... and while I’m asking a widget with today’s steps and a history line graph.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Year of Code, LLC
- 29.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014-2021 Year of Code, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Calorie Tracking £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.