Sticky lets you organize your life, work, and thoughts with simple notebooks and moodboards consisting of text, images, and links. It’s fun and easy to use.
Sticky lets you create as many notebooks as you'd like and stay organized in a colorful, fun, and tactile manner.
Arrange your thoughts, ideas, and todos with different colors, sizes, and layouts. Save bookmarks from the web in a graphical form for fast lookup later. Multitouch gestures make expressing yourself fun and fast.
USA TODAY says that Sticky "is a simple and useful app to help keep you organized. It successfully fuses 'old school' paper reminders with the power and customizability of a digital platform."
• Choose from a host of beautiful backgrounds.
• Landscape and portrait mode are both supported: hold your device just the way you want
• Multitouch-enabled: you can move multiple items around the screen at once just by dragging.
• Beautiful ways to keep reminders, memories, and thoughts.
• Create text with multiple colors and many fonts.
• Resize notes by pinching.
• Save to photos, email, print, and share.
• Use voice dictation to write without typing.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app,very handy
To the point
At last, a simple way of keeping my head clear. I’ve tried a lot of task management apps, and they all have the same problem: creating an entry involves filling in so many fields that one reverts back to post-its stuck on the desk/monitor/fridge.
I have one gripe: the tip at the bottom of the background is permanent and is always in front. We’re losing a bit of screen real estate. Perhaps create a preference for this in settings.
Some possible improvements:
- more colours for notes, Copic palette would be ideal
- global font change capability for a given notebook
- ability to set a notebook as wallpaper (dynamic)
- work on the graphic design, e.g. single light source feel
- ability to add/type notes directly onto notebook background
This is just such an Awesome app, I down loaded stick apps 2,
an thought it was pretty good for jotting notes an drawing ideas, then after a week I downloaded this app an paid to upgrade and am so happy I did because its got limitless pages, very easy to use an is just all round brilliant, one of the best apps I've ever down loaded, just so simple to change things add or delete photos an flick from one page to the other, it's just simplicity at its Best. It was a very small price for the ability to do so much .
Deffinatly Recommend it .........
- Tatter Corporation
- 20.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2018 Tatter Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Notebooks £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.