We’ve made earning money as easy as ordering a taxi or takeaway. Turn each spare hour into £8.92 per hour.
- No experience needed — you’ll be doing work that’s basic but vital to the business, like clearing tables, polishing cutlery, and refilling water jugs
- No application process — forget about writing up a CV or having an interview
- Easy onboarding — it takes 10 minutes to meet our team — no long, tedious training
- No serious gear required — just some plain clothes that you probably already own — a plain black t-shirt, trousers, that kind of thing
How it works:
1. Sign up with a verified UK university email address
2. Join a 10-minute Show & Go with your passport or other Right to Work document
3. Let us know in the app when you’re available to work
4. Accept a Stint that we offer you
5. Go to the Stint, do the Stint, get paid - repeat!
Do something you’ve never been able to do before: have the right amount of staff at every hour of the day.
1. Onboard - meet with a Stint Rep to learn how to get the most out of the platform.
2. Post - outsource your basic tasks, freeing up your core team during their busiest hours.
3. Review - let us know how your students did so we can send back your favourites for future Stints.
4. Repeat - work Stint into your rota to reduce your labour % and increase customer satisfaction.
Any issues? Drop us a line at https://stint.co/contact-us/
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been working with Stint since I’ve moved to London 2 years ago. I’ve done around 100 Stints which were always fun and the staff was always nice and very helpful. With their help, I’ve been able to stay in uni in my first year as my parents couldn’t afford it.
Thus, I can’t recommend them enough! They are still a young company but you can see their huge growth since 2018. They really change my student experience and I hope that many other students will benefit from it as well. : )
I started using Stint in my second year of university to earn some extra money. The app has improved so much since then - super easy to use. Being able to work at the times/days that suit me is so convenient - especially around my university deadlines and during exam season. I’ve recommended to my friends, and would definitely recommend to others!
A students dream
Struggling to find part time work that fit around my uni work and social life was such a nightmare. Not only the shift schedule but the long winded application processes. Stint is something every student should have. Its easy work that fits your routine and allows you to stop wasting your time and actually earning for it, so why wouldn’t you?? Honestly such a life saver 😅
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Stint Ltd
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Stint Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.