Design your own chart for your craft project!
StitchSketch was developed by a creator of the popular software program "KG-Chart for Cross Stitch".
This mobile version utilizes intuitive "touch" user interface of mobile devices.
- Design your own chart for craft works such as:
Cross Stitch (Crossstitch), Bead Weaving, Iron Beads (Perler(R) Beads), Knitting pattern, Color Knitting, Pixel Art, and more!
- This is also suited for drawing "dotted" pictures (Pixel Art), such as icons in low resolution
- Convert your photo into a chart
- Draw chart with a symbol in a cell
- Maximum chart size is 250 x 250
- Pixel & Vector Drawing (Backstitch, Fractional Stitch, Hardanger)
- Pinch to zoom
- Generic color palette and Color Charts (palette) for: DMC(R), DFT, COSMO, Delica, Toho Best, Perler(R) Beads
- Knitting Symbols (Amizu Kigou (JIS)) for designing knitting pattern
- Rectangular cell size
- Real view to simulate finished image
- Undo / Redo
- Drawing tools: Pencil, Rectangle, Ellipse, Flood Fill, Text
- Selecting Tool: Selection and Cut/Copy/Paste/Rotate/Flip/Stamp
- Edit colors and symbols
- Save or Email a chart as native format or PNG image
- Generate a chart in PDF for emailing or printing.
- Organize charts with thumbnails
- Support Dropbox
- Notes: The chart file is not compatible with KG-Chart (win) right now.
*** User's Manual / Tutorials are here:
- New: DMC 3880 - 3895 added
- New: Anchor color palette
- New: Olympus color palette
- New: Set sequential# as symbols command
- Fix: Selection tool was not aligned with Grid w/ iOS10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've waited a while before reviewing this app because I wanted to gain a real understanding of how it works. It would be unfair to rate it if I hadn't given it a real go.
This app has the potential to be outstanding BUT I am unable to print my designs directly. The design aspect is really good but what is the point of designing if I can't easily print a chart version (particularly with b/w symbols) to sew my designs? Not everyone wants to work directly from their iPad/tablet. I've tried and tired to work out how to do it without success. This is frustrating and such oversight will ultimately make me look at another app that will deliver what I want.
Please fix this oversight.
Good but clunky UI
Really good product for the price and handy because it is on my iPad so I don't often have to print out my plans.
However, the UI is a bit clunky and in-intuitive. I also wish I could scale down when printing because it prints at twice to three times the size of the actual item which then necessitates that I cut and stick the pages together even when it isn't a very big design.
But still a very good app and would be perfect with a few minor tweaks. Xx
The app itself is very easy to use and I can design my own patterns easily. Only problem is the app keeps crashing! I can’t complete very much work at all before it crashes for no apparent reason. I can see there hasn’t been an update in a while so it’d be great if the developers could address this?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.