App allowing livestock farmers in Great Britain to manage their sheep holding register and cattle herd register. It is powered by NLMD-LT livestock database, meaning everything recorded on the device can also be viewed and reported online using any Internet connected computer.
Key features of this time saving farm management app:
• Record animal movements, births, deaths and replacements.
• View animal details of all sheep and cattle on your farm.
• Connects via Bluetooth to the Shearwell Data Stick Reader (must be an SDL440S).
• All data recorded is sent to NLMD-LT where you can view and print your livestock holding register, herd register and medicine book.
• Send sheep movements to ARAMS (England) and EIDCymru (Wales).
• Send cattle births, movements and deaths to BCMS.
• Send sheep births, movements and deaths to ScotEID (for Scotland).
Stock Move Express requires an NLMD-LT account which can be created for free during in-app registration. With a premium account, the following features are also available:
• Record medicine purchases, treatments and procedures
• Record weights and monitor daily live weight gain
• Record animal comments and groups for management purposes
Easier to purchase medicines by using the camera to scan the medicine packaging barcode. Scanning the small, square barcode reads the medicine name, batch number and expiry date.
Support for retrieving animal weights from Te Pari and TruTest weigh head devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.