Get incredibly accurate stockpile measurements from your iPhone.
The Stockpile Reports Lite iPhone app turns your iPhone into a stockpile measurement tool. Our patented technology enables you to simply walk your stockpile perimeter while pointing your camera lens at the pile surface, and get a detailed report a couple hours later. It's like having your own survey crew in your pocket!
Divide the work among your entire team with everyone installing the app, getting all your piles measured more quickly.
With each measurement report you get:
• A highly accurate volumetric pile total (cubic metres)
• A 2d and 3d topographic model
• A video playback
• A map displaying the location of the measurement
• A shareable PDF
Use Cases for Stockpile Reports Lite:
• Do your monthly, quarterly, and annual inventory
• Verify quantities for buy/sell transactions and deliveries
• Calibrate your belt scales with hourly measurements
• Determine how much material was produced each day
• Monitor how much material you have left at your job site
• Piles must be freestanding where you can safely walk the entire perimeter
• This app is designed to work with piles 3,000 cubic metres or less
Feel free to install the app now. You'll be up and running in minutes, ready to get your stockpile volumes whenever you want!
Thank you for choosing Stockpile Reports Lite. We update our apps as often as possible to make it faster and more reliable for you. This update contains some bug fixes and other and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Apps may be free but expensive to use
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.