-Dark mode updates
-Fixes for quotes processing.
-Fixes for currency chart display.
-Fix for day range display.
Ratings and Reviews
I quite like Stock Spy and have it on all my devices. The cloud linkage is good, so that I do not have to re-key stocks I hold repeatedly.
Its good at getting latest prices, so great for a snap shot of the current position, and therefore for prompting me to look deeper into any large price movement using other tools.
The charting is a bit limited for my needs, but I use other sites for this. Great international coverage, and possibly also great with regard to the news feeds, as I have not really investigated this option muc so far.
Worth the money!
Am happy with , works, good visual, some limitations
I would recommend this application and probably one of the better ones
- developers are supporting and improving
- works well
- good charts
to be improved
- some of the news feed is poor quality, but then it is scouring the net for free information and you will get the robo/algo rubbish
- you can’t yet personalise where stock list is …. so all grouped together in a long list on left hand side …. would be great to break up , move around
- stock earnings data not always accurate / complete
down the road
- if you would allow exce feed integration … then could build own monitors
Stock spy gets better
Now this app is i cloud it got a whole lot better…keeps all y devices up to date and the improved news flow means keeping up to date with my stocks is much more efficient. Worth the outlay if, like me, you want to keep your eye on the markets. Improving all the time.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.