A Stop Watch that does everything you need! Great for coaches and individuals alike. Use it for track, swimming, running, biking, or anything else you can think of.
"I used Stop Watch for a 6K race with 200+ runners shortly after I downloaded it. Stop Watch was supposed to be the backup timer. It turned out to be the only timer. The primary timer crapped out." - Bob B.
Stop Watch presents a simple interface that allows you to:
- Add as many laps/splits as you need (laps with the lap/split time and the total time!)
- Add name and note information for the event
- Edit individual lap information
- Have multiple Stop Watches running at once in the background
- Quickly view your stop watch history
- Email a CSV
Stop Watch also features:
- Millisecond timing
- Automatic time formatting
- Distance and average speed calculations per split
- Split time and total times per split
- Timer continues while app is in the background
- Automatic saving with a history to see and edit old data
- Full user interaction while the timer is running
- Optional countdown to timer start
- A smaller timer that displays the current lap's time, in addition to the main timer that displays the total time.
- Delete splits/laps whenever you need
- Sort splits by first to last or last to first
- Edit split names and numbers individually or all at once
- Custom iPad interface
- Operates in portrait or landscape mode
- High performance CoreData data storage
- High precision OpenAL audio feedback
- Print your Stop Watch data to an AirPrint capable printer
- Share your Stop Watch data directly to apps like Numbers
- AirDrop sharing of your Stop Watch data
Stop Watch also features a fully accurate timer!
- Have multiple timers running at the same time (up to 64) to manage your life, kitchen, etc!
For detailed information on all aspects of Stop Watch, please visit our website at www.pencilbusters.com and download the Stop Watch User Guide
iOS 13 support:
- Dark Mode
- Swipe-to-dismiss certain views
- General under-the-hood improvements
- Split notes and distance are now included in exported data
- Fixed a crash when adding a new timer after having deleted all previous timers
Ratings and Reviews
Just a stopwatch
Wasted my money it's just a stop watch that you can get for free.
Why the strobe light???
What was he point???
Simple but useful stopwatch
Simple and easy to use, with all the functions you need of a split time / memory stopwatch. Records lap times and cumulative times, and when you press 'stop' it also displays the final lap and cumulative times (which many stopwatches fail to do). Data can be saved for later recall or emailed. This simple App overcomes all of the many shortcomings of the stopwatch supplied with the standard first generation iPod Touch, which is pretty much unusable for any serious sporting application.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jakob Adams
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Jakob Adams
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.