iPhone Screenshots

Description

Instant access to powerful CLOUD-MINING: Get free Bitcoin daily in one click. Trade your free BITCOIN and withdraw profit anytime you want, with zero commissions.

StormGain is the all-in-one Cryptocurrency App that lets you Buy, Sell, Exchange, Earn, Trade, Hodl and Learn Crypto in just a single tap!
Listed by CoinMarketCap as the #1 interest rate provider for crypto traders, StormGain is the most complete platform to buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu Coin (SHIB), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Tether (USDT), and lets you earn up to 12% interest on your funds.

WANT TO BUY & SELL BITCOIN OR OTHER CRYPTO?
Crypto trading has never been so easy on StormGain! We offer a variety of order types and trading tools, customized buy/sell signals, and the lowest fees among competitors. Everything you need to fully embrace the crypto trading experience.

LOOKING FOR MORE THAN JUST BITCOIN TRADING?
You are in the right place! On StormGain, you can trade all major crypto coins, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Binance Coin (BNB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Coin (SHIB), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Tether (USDT) with over 200x multiplier, while enjoying low and fair commission & an institutional level of liquidity.

You can also buy major cryptocurrency pairs:
- Ethereum/Bitcoin (ETH/BTC)
- Bitcoin/Tether (BTC/USDT)
- Litecoin/Tether (LTC/USDT)
- XRP/Tether (XRP/USDT)
- Bitcoin Cash/Tether (BCH/USDT)
- Binance Coin (BNB)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Shiba Coin (SHIB)

...and that's not all... we also have:
Bitcoin Cash/Bitcoin (BCH/BTC), Ethereum/Tether (ETH/USDT), Binance Coin (BNB/USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE/USDT), Shiba Coin (SHIB/USDT), Tron/Tether (TRX/USDT), Zcash/Tether (TRX/USDT), Dash/Tether (DASH/USDT), Stellar/Tether (XLM/USDT), Monero/Tether (XMR/USDT), Cardano/Tether (ADA/USDT).

INTERESTED IN A SAFE MULTI-CURRENCY CRYPTO WALLET?
Look no further! Our crypto trading app features an in-app crypto wallet to hodl and exchange cryptocurrency. Open trades using any of the eight kinds of crypto wallet - Tether (USDT), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Coin (SHIB), XRP, and Bitcoin (BTC) wallet - avoiding additional exchanges and fees.

PRIVACY GUARANTEED!
Our Crypto Trading App values privacy, with us there are no KYC.

EXCHANGE YOUR CRYPTO CURRENCY FAST!
StormGain lets you instantly exchange all the popular crypto coins, such as Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Coin (SHIB), Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Tether (USDT), and XRP at the desired price, offering low fees and no commission for maintaining the account or using our crypto trading app.

ARE YOU NEW TO CRYPTO TRADING?
With our crypto trading app, you can become a pro before you start trading for real. Set up a demo account with our Cryptocurrency Trader Simulator to practice crypto trading with 50,000 USDT for free.

INTERESTED IN MAKING PROFIT WITH OUR RECOMMENDATIONS?
Crypto trading signals are free & useful tips developed by our specialists to help you buy, sell, trade & hodl Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Dogecoin, Shiba Coin and other crypto coins.

GET BENEFITS WITH OUR LOYALTY PROGRAM
The more you trade crypto, the more you earn. As a StormGain client, you’ll be able to take part in the Loyalty program, which combines up to a 20% bonus on each deposit, a 12% interest rate on all your crypto stored in our crypto wallets and up to 20% trading and exchange commission discounts.

PAY WITH FIAT GATEWAY
Our intuitive crypto trading app lets you buy Bitcoin with a debit card or sell Bitcoin for cash. Start trading more quickly using your credit card and bank transfer to buy, exchange and withdraw crypto.

ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FUNDS?
With Industry-Leading Security Protocols, Two-Factor Authentication and Cold Wallet Storage, StormGain is a secure environment for Crypto Trading.

What’s New

Version 1.22.0

Bug fixes and performance improvements to make StormGain faster and more UI friendly for you ;) Now you can easily search for any cryptocurrency on the platform & explore the new Open Trade screen!

Every update has behind-the-scenes upgrades to make StormGain better. Always get the latest version for the best StormGain experience.

Ratings and Reviews

4.5 out of 5
1.6K Ratings

1.6K Ratings

phudrik ,

Me and StormGain

Well what can I say about StormGain.!it been a long road together after becoming unemployed a few months back and falling down the rabbit hole that is NFTs, blockchain and crypto trading, I can sure tell you that StormGain is one of the trading apps I use every day. The people at SG put together a very good video tutorial to show you all aspects of crypto trading, that I as a customer would strongly recommend working though as this will help better handle your trading and most of all take profits. StormGain provides a demo version so you can try out your best technique and strategy. Best of all is the StormGain cloud miner. So you add to your deposit from day one. One account so I can access from PC and check in with my phone app. Used from May 2021

Trane Richardson ,

Could do with better signals.

The signals are okay but seem a bit wonky, more risk than reward a lot of the time. Also a 50% probability signal just sounds like someone’s chucked a signal on and not even looked at it and analysed it.

Also could do with notifications when a new signal is released with criteria. So for example over 60% probability over 40% profit send me a notification. Have to spend 10 minutes every few hours checking through to see when the signals were posted and if they are fresh of hours old.

Accounts_Boy ,

Spreadbetting beware

The main purpose of this app is spreadbetting (called ‘futures’). Be warned - if you use this option you do not own currency and there is an extremely high risk you will lose your money.

I mined and mined and mined for months to get a free 10 USDT to use - you can only use this on futures, and it is not yours to withdraw. Any gains are yours - I gained about $4. I moved them into XLM to prevent losing them when I finally lost my mined bonus money (which I did) because I discovered if you lose on a bet then you burn your money first, the bonus money last. Putting it in a different currency prevents this happening. I went to withdraw the crypto to a proper exchange and found I needed to have a minimum of 170 XLM to withdraw my currency.

The walls in place to prevent you taking your money out are shocking, sleazy even - if it’s your money you should not be greeted by walls, you should be able to move it freely. Bad form.

App Privacy

The developer, Stormgain Limited, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Identifiers

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.

You Might Also Like

Finance
Finance
Finance
Finance
Finance
Finance