STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Fixes an issue that caused the icons to appear too small
* Fixes an issue with notifications not coming through correctly sometimes
* Statistics screen remembers the last selected time period
* Ability to export a single task in .streaks format
* New icon (banjo)
* Fixes an issue with HealthKit tasks recording
* Fixes an issue with adjusting difficulty of timed tasks
* Fixes an issue with duplicated larger increments for timed tasks
* Fixes to progress in Today Extension
* New icons (backpack, glasses, sunglasses)
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Fantastic app - one gaping hole
First things first, I'd like to say that this app is little by little changing my life. So far it has helped my kick coffee, alcohol and smoking once and for all, start meditating and exercising daily and much more. I'm not one for reviews and the fact that I'm reviewing it is testament to it's simple brilliance - and I've tried every habit tracking and to do list app there is. However for me the fact you can only have 12 tasks is becoming a real hindrance. I understand the rationale - the idea is to focus on a small number of important habits at a time rather than overwhelm yourself. However, once having internalised a habit and moving onto a new one, I still want to track my old habits (to keep me from slipping up - eg having a cigarette socially. Currently one of the screens is used up with bad habits and the other with good, but I cannot add more and so my self improvement has stopped. Please add the option to add more habits ! I'd happily pay for additional screens!
Nice idea but buggy
This does help a bit when trying to form better habits, it is a good idea and has a nice simple interface. I feel it might have been better with more customisation and maybe the ability to add more tasks. As an example the application is always asking me to do a task I have set to twice a month, but this is unhelpful because the particular task needs doing at the beginning and end of the month.
I have given up with one task as it seemed to break my streak even though I met the two failure goal (I think it is because I had to go back to update that I passed the task). The timer feature is completely useless. My device turns off because it is idle and after that it fails to time correctly. Sometimes i need to pause the task and restart it, others I open the app again and it still says I have just started the task, and the timer starts going down but a bit quicker to make up for the error. I raised a bug back in January but it still seems broken.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 134.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.