Race an inch from the ground at over 80 mph (125 kph) in Pro Racing Karts in 4 Tiers of Real Time Multiplayer Championship Racing.
“An unbelievably compelling racing game realistic to real life racing.”
Dexter Patterson, FIA-CIK World Kart Champion 2017, Street Kart Beta Tester
Similar karts, similar engines. Always close, fast, competitive.
This is Street Kart Racing.
BRING IT ON...
If you want something new, original and ultra competitive, SK is it. This game will entertain you for more hours than you think! Expect it to be hard, challenging and rewarding. No Assists. No Excuses. Just 100% Pure Racing.
Tested for authenticity by hundreds of professional kart drivers including world, continental and national champions and over 7 years in the making. And they race in the game. Spot them by their Verified Accounts.
----- YOUR GOAL -----
Beat real players from around the world to become SK Champion in real time championships.
---- ROSBERG RACING ACADEMY ----
The road to becoming champion. Use solo academy sessions to help set up and upgrade your kart to become competitive, fast! Driver development from the current World Champions.
----- INVITE TO JOIN THE SK COMMUNITY -----
Sure we all want to win, and we race hard on the track. In the pits we all help each other out. Tips, tricks, advice. A community of thousands of SK players. Add them as rivals, join the banter in chat groups, and always have someone to race. And they're all pretty awesome (mostly).
Invite friends and with one touch all your Facebook friends are found and you're in a league with them. And we've switched on push notifications. So you get told when a friend overtakes you in a league, beats your time on the track - or invites you to race head-to-head!
----- SMART STRATEGY -----
- WEATHER: If it is raining at the track in real life it is raining at the track in the game. This influences everything. Rain, drizzle, hot and cold temperatures affect tire choice and performance. Air pressure affects the power delivered by the engine
- CHOICE: A range of tire compounds from different brands are available as you advance.
- RIVALRIES: Win your own personal battles. Sponsors only want to support drivers that are good press and top contenders. Beat people you know to earn status and get to the top.
- UPGRADE: Make complex kart choices, from which brand of exhaust to use, or which base kart setup suits any given track or conditions. Upgrades = speed not victory.
----- KEY FEATURES -----
- Real racing against real people from around the world
- Race in closely matched karts from real brands - none of this massive upgrade, automatic win! We're dealing in fractions of seconds in Street Kart Racing.
- Live broadcast/Record your races using ReplayKit to YouTube Gaming, MobCrush, Instagram or Facebook
- Invite people to race via push notifications
- Compete against the guys who do it in real life such as Kai Askey, Marijn Kremers, and many more. Spot them by their Verified Account logo.
- Race in Real Life? Apply for Verified Account Status.
- Real World tracks are being added all the time - Adria, Wackersdorf, Mariembourg, Las Vegas and many more.
Street Kart is compatible with all iPhone devices above the 6 and iPad Mini 2 and iPad Air or above.
----- Follow Us -----
Street Kart has brand ambassadors who race at the highest level of professional kart racing as part of our development team helping perfect the physics and support the game. You'll find our team at race tracks around the world aiming to reach sports cars and F1.
Fat Cigar Productions are a small indie team but we don't believe that should mean average. Your experience playing Street Kart should be the most fun and challenging on a mobile device.
Welcome to Street Kart Racing. We're a small, independent UK developer determined to give you the most competitive, exciting, racing experience on iOS. We rely hugely on your feedback and ratings to help improve the game and support further development. Please join the SK Community on www.facebook.com/groups/streetkartbeta and follow us on www.youtube.com/streetkart for updates from the dev team and the SK Community.
Ratings and Reviews
I ve been part of the beta testing group for the game for 3 years and it is a great game. Really competitive, certainly hard to get the hang of at the beginning, you ll need to practice a lot, but unbelievably rewarding. The depth in the game is unmatched from setting tyre pressures (which are critical to good performance), adjusting to the weather and adjusting set up. The game is a real racing game, I m biased, but it just feels great from tier 2 and above. Cadets is a bit slow but necessary to get the hang of the controls. The community is this best bit, with devs who care and a group of people ready to race and have good banter with and you get more rivals by joining the Facebook group and logging in via the game which is a must if like me you want to beat your friends. Downs? Takes a lot of time to get up to x30 but if you re enjoying the racing who cares? Definitely worth the install.
Finally!! A real mobile racing game!!!
If you’re into proper racing games trust me you're going to love SK!! I've been playing it for months as part of the beta testing team and it's the only racing game on mobile that I ever got totally hooked on.
Yes it's difficult but that's the point! Real life racing is difficult and takes a chunk of skill and SK is the same. Physics is spot on, loads of unlocks and gameplay depth, karts are fun to drive and fast - pure racing IMO!
If you like pay to win and baby hand holding driver assists you get in most mobile racers then prob download something else. But if you're like me and bored of that stuff and wondering where the $*@% the proper mobile racers are then it's your time baby! Man up and see how good you actually are - come join us and race meee!!!
Love this game
Been playing for just over a week and I love it. A rare game that is based on skill level rather than how much you can afford to spend. It’s hard at the start but with a bit of practice you can compete with the rest without buying upgrades. I don’t even mind that you have limited time to play even for a game you have to pay for to download. It’s actually a good feature making it fare on everyone rather than just who has more time to play.
Personal preference I would like to be able to change the camera view while racing but I have gotten used to it now and it’s the same for everyone so no deal breaker.
Thanks street kart. Would give 10 stars if I could.
Developer Response ,
Awesome! Thanks Guvner99.
- Fat Cigar Productions Ltd
- 876.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Fat Cigar Productions Ltd & Street Kart Racing
- In-App Purchases
- 300 Aces Limited Time Offer £1.99
- 300 Aces £4.99
- 700 Aces £9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.