Stress At Work is a pulse measuring tool that will let you track your heart rate during the day.
Stress At Work is:
- easy pulse rate measuring;
- convenient pulse rate statistics;;
- reminders to measure your pulse;
- notes on your recent activity and comments for each measurement session.
Track your heart rate level regularly and watch the ratio of your normal and quickened pulse rate in the statistics.
HEART RATE TRACKING DURING THE DAY
- Measure your pulse rate whenever you want;
- Measurement graphs are marked with color depending on the pulse rate (normal or quickened);
- Check your heart rate during the last few hours, days, weeks;
- Add comments and notes about your mood and general condition.
CHECK THE STATISTICS
- Track your heart rate level regularly;
- Keep an eye on your pulse rate ratio and find out possible reasons for deviations.
- Set timer to remind you to take your pulse;
- Adjust the appropriate time for notifications.
Keep an eye on your pulse, stay calm and healthy!
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- You can manage your subscription and turn it off by going to your Account Settings after purchase;
- ATTENTION: before you subscribe please read:
We really appreciate all your feedback and to make it better we made some changes:
• We have found and fixed some bugs of previous versions
• We have improved the stability and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What was once a fully functional, fun and useful app has been rendered useless. The app now loads with 20 seconds (yep, you read that right!) worth of adverts just for it to crash each and every time! No one has time for that. Fair enough, use ads to keep it free, but not 20 seconds worth... Nor for it to stop the app from working. Please sort it out and I might consider redownloading it, then possibly purchasing the adless version!
Why for Apple Watch?
Why have this in the watch store when it uses the phone camera not the watch heart rate monitor?
- KHELS PREFERENS, OOO
- 100.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Health Preference
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £6.99
- No ads £9.99
- VIP £28.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.