Strong and Sxy is a health and fitness app offering a personal trainer and nutritionist in your pocket!
The Strong and Sxy App consists of customisable workout and meal plans. When signing up to the app, users are able to provide information which creates a bespoke workout and meal plan suited to the user and their goals!
Developed by Lisa Lanceford @Lisafiitt with over 2.1M+ followers who has helped thousands of women transform themselves mentally and physically through her guides and lifting products.
- WORKOUTS -
Our workouts are completely customisable from the numbers of days you’d like to train to the goal that you have in mind, whether it’s building muscle, shredding body fat or maintaining your current physique.
- MEAL PLANS -
Special detail has been aimed towards the meals in our app ensuring that they are not only nutritionally complete but also super tasty and varied. The App boasts meal plans suitable for Standard, Pescatarian, Vegetarian and Vegan Lifestyles. Many of our meals are ‘fake-aways’ such as our fish & chips, poke bowls, and kedgeree. Our nutritionist has taken meals which typically contain many more calories and condensed that down, not for diet purposes but as part of a sustainable & healthy lifestyle!
- KEY FEATURES -
• Personalised workouts: Every 4 weeks the app generates a workout and meal plan based on the data provided by the user.
• Gym and Home: We offer both gym and home workouts to suit your needs. Workouts from 3-6 days a week by personalizing the app to your lifestyle.
• Calendar: The app works on a real world calendar, telling you what days to exercise and rest. You can amend this throughout the week.
• Weight and rep tracking: You can record the weight and reps that you do as part of the exercise.
• Video demonstrations: Each exercise has a video to show proper form by Lisa herself.
• Offline mode: Save workouts for when there is no internet available.
• Meal plans: A custom meal plan made from your data that fits in with your goal and calorie range. Available in standard, pescatarian, vegetarian, and vegan options.
• Recipes: Detailed method, recipe and shopping list.
• Switch: Switch your guide, workouts or individual exercises according to your preference/goals.
• Progress: Upload images to document your transformation.
• Notes: Take notes throughout your fitness journey.
• Calendar: Navigate to any day in your plan to view your meals and workouts.
• Monthly overview of how much of your plan and workouts you have completed.
• Weekly Overview: see upcoming workouts.
• Serving selector: pick a serving size for meal prepping or cooking for others.
- SUBSCRIPTION -
• Strong and Sxy is free to download. Start your fitness journey with a FREE 14 day trial on the monthly plan. Ongoing use requires an active subscription, available in monthly, 3, 6 or 12 months.
• Your subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in pricing when renewing.
• By creating an account you agree to the T&Cs which can be found here ->
Version 1.8.4 (0)
In this release you will find:
- Updates to ingredients list function
- Progress image upload feature fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really enjoy this app!! I’ve taken nearly two years off training due to chronic illness and with my weight gain I wanted to do something about it but had no idea where to start especially without overdoing it.
I follow Lisa’s instagram pages and loved the workout vids on there so with the current lockdown decided it was a great chance to try the app out! The main thing I loved was everything is all there for you and all planned out. You have control over the meals you want to eat and the workouts are all planned so you just choose which one at the level you want and away you go. You can swap around basically everything if you want to. The recent update has included more content on there to choose workouts from different plans so it’s great. I’ve learnt more new things as the videos are so useful at showing you how to do it. I feel my confidence and motivation has returned and I can take it at my own pace :) I don’t yet have her resistance bands (pre-ordered them) so I either swap the exercise or use what I have in the meantime. Food was another brick wall for me as I didn’t ever know what to eat so the balanced meals on there are so useful, I can’t wait to try out more of them. I think the price of the app is worth it as you get so much on there. Thank you for helping me feel more confident again! :)
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your positive review of the Strong&Sxy fitness app. We are so happy you're enjoying it and it's helping you get back on track! Keep working hard. Thanks, Lisa & the team xx
Best app I’ve tried!
Love this app! Like the way you can switch workouts and meals and how you can rate your workouts afterwards! Lisa is an inspiration and I’m so glad I bought this. Now just waiting on the bands for a full experience - even without those I’ve been able to just switch to different exercises. Its genuinely helped build my confidence and like the way you can add your reps & weights as you go. Brilliant app and well worth the money. Couple of glitches (exercise video doesn’t match the title) but sounds like they are on to that and sorting these out. Equally that doesn’t massively affect how much I like it.
Couple of suggestions/questions - is there any way to allow you to be able to review your progress month on month? I miss seeing how I did on previous months as it just disappears once I read my summary? Also a manual override of the time would be fab as there are times I’ve accidentally clicked out of it and my timer starts again?
Love Lisa but disappointed
I had followed Lisafiitt on Instagram for a few months and really enjoyed her advice, motivation and general entertainment. When I was home in UK lockdown I thought I’d splash out and buy her app subscription for the home workouts. What a waste of £60 😭 I wish I’d done the 7 day trial first! The meals are pretty basic and are not planned out well- it had planned for me a oat smoothie for breakfast, followed by protein shake for morning snack, and another smoothie for afternoon snack. Another day had the same snacks morning and afternoon. Furthermore, you can see the workout videos for free on her instagram, or find more online. Also, all the workout plans seemed somewhat all body work, rather than separate days targeting specific muscles for the strength gain I wanted. I am better planning my own workout and meals. It particularly frustrated me that the day after I subscribed, it was discounted at 50%! Overall, however much I enjoy Lisa’s online presence, I do not feel this app is worth buying as there are not enough additional features compared to what is online for free, and what is there is not particularly helpful. Shame I can’t have a refund. I’m maybe But to end on a positive note- I love her resistance bands, and will continue to follow her insta!
Developer Response ,
I'm so sorry to hear you're not enjoying the app. We work hard alongside our strong and sxy nutritionist to create enjoyable tasty meals that are inputted every single month. It takes us 6-10 hours to analyse each meal before it can go into the app, we then have to rent out an air B&b, buy fresh ingredients normally for around 100 meals (vegetarian, vegan, regular & pescatarian) and then Emily will cook each one from scratch and then we have a photographer photograph every single meal (Every month remember). This normally takes around 12 hours per day for 3 days straight (it's definitely very well planned and thought out). Regarding the 'same meals/snacks' you mentioned, we have a *SWITCH MEAL* option that is very clearly stated that will bring up lots of other options should you want to change something. Regarding the training, there is a 3 & 5 day split and each of the days is a muscle group split so I'm not too sure what you're referring to here :-) You definitely can't get the content, structure, routine, logging of progress, customised meal plan & training plan, approx calories etc for free on my instagram so again I'm no too sure what you mean there. I'm so sorry you missed out on the discount. We also work very hard month on month and listen to feedback to evolve the app and it has come on leaps and bounds already since only launching in January of this year (5 months). I hope this answers your points you have raised. Thank you for your review, Lisa xx
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- STRONG&SXY LTD
- 56.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Strong&Sxy Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly £12.99
- 3 Months £32.99
- 12 months £114.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.