• Fix: Multiple pinned notes may merge into one pinned note
• Fix: Adding multiple pinned notes may cause a crash
• Fix: Failure sets aren't counted in 1RM and Max Rep charts
• Fix: Apple Watch - Rest timer ring not updating properly when screen is off
Ratings and Reviews
Great gym tool
I’ve been using Strong for a few months now and it’s great! I’ve got it on my iPhone and Apple Watch which is handy during workouts as you can just use the watch and add your workout as you go along
I’ve only got the free version and won’t be getting the pro version anytime soon due to the huge price tag.
There are a few negatives to this app though. It drains your battery, big time! I’ll go in with 80% and come out with 20% after an hour or 2 working out! If you put your phone on airline mode though it only uses a fraction of that which is strange. It is definitely this app draining the battery as I only have this running during training.
Also, if you are using the Apple Watch app and adding your workout as you go, you can add an exercise but it only adds one set, you can’t just add a few sets for each exercise like you can do in the phone app.
I’ll keep using this app as it’s brilliant and could easily get 5* if the above is sorted. Also if the pro version was around the £5 or under mark I would buy it but otherwise I’ll just stick with the free version
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and the love! We take all of our users feedback to heart to improve the user experience and create the best workout app out there. We couldn't do it without your support and feedback and look forward to getting better and better with every update! Happy Lifting. -Strong Team
Good app, would like to see a couple of features
This is the closest to perfect for my needs. Thankfully they don’t overwhelm you with irrelevant information that you aren’t interested in. Many of just want an accurate way to track our workout process. I love the fact that RPE is included and that I can log all my workouts on my Apple Watch.
One thing I’d love to see is a ‘body part’ volume widget. I love that I can track my volume for each workout but it’d be great if we could track weekly volume of for example, chest, arms, legs, etc. That’s the last thing that I have to track manually.
The pricing structure is a little frustrating but if you’re serious about lifting I’d just try it out for a short while and see if you like it, when my current subscription runs out I’ll just buy a lifetime one. Expensive, yes, but tracking your workouts is so important to progress that you’d be a fool not to.
One of the best weight tracking apps out there!
This app can give you what many of the others struggle with:
- an easy display yet looks good, to set up workouts and records your weights and sets.
- The feature to add in dropsets/failure sets/warmup sets is something not a lot of the other apps have and I must say this is a nice addition!
- the ability to be able to switch tabs and see your history and progress charts at a glance mid workout is brilliant.
- this app is perfect for someone who just wants to set up their routine, record their progress and get on with it.
- the price: surely you’d have so many more subscribers if you just dropped this to a reasonable level in line with the rest of the market?
This is a great app because you haven’t overcomplicated or crammed in too many unneeded features like your competitors. No sensible person is going to pay £100 for an app to record weights and sets.
- Are you build in -/+ weights for weighted assistance exercises so one can go from assisted to weighted and still track their progress?
- The charts & progress graphs could do with a bit of development, look very basic. (For the price you’re asking for you should have the best analytics out there)
This is a great app overall.
- Strong Fitness Ltd.
- 178.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Strong Fitness Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock + Power Pack (Legacy) £6.99
- Unlock Strong (Legacy) £4.99
- Power Pack (Legacy) £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.