Does the thought of organising your study plan terrify you? Don't worry, we've got your back!
Study M8 organises your study time by prioritising your subjects based on your availability, exam dates and deadlines, helping to reduce exam related stress. Once your personalised plan has been created, you will be able to customise it further if needed.
Perfect for anyone studying regardless of age.
Key features are:
- Integrated into your calendar to ensure you don't miss any valuable study time.
- Adding multiple study periods so that term time and holiday time study sessions can be different.
- Set your own availability and adjust as needed.
- Adding multiple exams and deadlines to singe subjects.
- Using our slider, you can prioritise each subject based on how confident you are.
- Automatic creation of your personalised study plan
- The ability to add or edit subjects/deadlines as needed and it will automatically generate a new plan with that in consideration.
- Ability to mark study periods as "complete" in order to gain statistics.
- Reminders to study.
- Default 20 minutes of study time (can be changed in settings) before prompting you to take a break to keep your brain healthy and active.
Can be used for all aspects of study. From homework and coursework to major exams and dissertations however Study M8 is an aid. While it can help you plan, it can't make you study and can not be held responsible for your results! Good luck!
- Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Such a helpful app for anyone who struggles with time management. Love that you can say how confident you are in any subject and it adds or removed study time based on it allowing more stuffy time for subjects you’re less confident on. Every student should use this!
Keeps freezing every time I try to enter the end time for the time slot to my availability for any day of the week
Key education tool
I've been testing this app in beta form for a while now, I used it for mock exams, and for structuring my study. I can honestly say it is incredible, and something I wish I had sooner, that I could never find. 100x better than spending 3 hours + making a revision timetable!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.