Get the most out of your closet - for the price of a latte or a gossip magazine, you could have a closet assistant for life!
Stylebook® has over 90 features to help you curate your closet and get more out of what you own!
Import your actual clothes, create magazine-style outfits, plan what to wear, create packing lists and learn more about your wardrobe with statistics like cost per wear - in this totally customizable app!
AS SEEN IN THE NEW YORK TIMES JUNE 12, 2017
Stylebook is an expert wardrobe organization and closet management tool created by a fashion industry insider, who got her start as an intern in the Vogue fashion closet and is an alum of Lucky magazine.
Included in Condé Nast Traveler's "Best Travel Apps for Packing" and Mashable's "Ten Fresh Apps for Fashion Enthusiasts"
2014 Tabby Awards - Users' Choice Winner in the Lifestyle Category
Available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
"Easily see what is working and what isn’t" - Vogue.com
"A must for Cher Horowitz types!" - Vogue Australia
"Closet-organization apps allow you to catalog your wardrobe and play stylist...I find Stylebook to be the most intuitive." - New York Times
"Brilliance!" - Lucky magazine
"Our new wardrobe secret weapon is the @StylebookApp" - THE OUTNET.COM
10 Must-Have iPhone Apps for Fashion Week - Vogue Paris
"The Clueless virtual closet exists in real life, OMG" - Cosmopolitan UK
"...the ultimate wardrobe manager" - InStyle
"9/10...Best wardrobe organizer ever" - Wired App Guide
"Perfect if you've caught yourself daydreaming about tomorrow's outfit with nowhere to jot it down." - Wall Street Journal
"...wardrobe organization at its best" - FabSugar
• CLOSET: add images of your own clothes
• BACKGROUND REMOVAL TOOLS: cut out your clothes for easy collaging
• LAY OUT OUTFITS: layer and resize clothing on a free-form canvas
• OUTFIT SHUFFLE: shuffle your closet like a deck of cards to reveal new outfit ideas hiding in your closet!
• ICLOUD BACKUP: protect your data by backing up with iCloud
• PACKING LISTS: add whole outfits, plan how you'll pack ahead of time, generate printable checklists and infographics
• STYLE STATS: insights into how you wear your clothes and outfits, including what you wear the most, what you wear the least and which items get the most bang for the buck
• BROWSE YOUR CLOSET: See your closet organized by brand, fabric, color, size and more
• NO LIMITS: add unlimited clothing, accessories and inspirations to your outfits
• CALENDAR: plan what to wear in advance
• CUSTOM CATEGORIES: add, edit or delete any category in your closet, looks and inspiration library
• SHOP: shop items from store websites and try them out in your virtual closet before buying; plus, add your own stores
• INSPIRATION LIBRARY: track and save your style inspiration
• STYLE EXPERT: read interviews with fashion insiders, learn how to manage your wardrobe, find out how to make your wardrobe last, and more!
• SEARCH: search your closet for keywords or properties like fabric, season, color, etc.
• SHARE: share outfits and clothes with friends via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest
• WIFI TRANSFER: transmit looks, clothing items or inspiration to other iOS devices
• HELP: searchable how-to manuals and demo videos included
• E-MAIL SUPPORT: in case you need help, contact email@example.com
ALSO FEATURED BY:
- Better Homes & Gardens
- Good Housekeeping
- Real Simple
- Harper's Bazaar UK
- Marie Claire
- The Los Angeles Times
- Refinery29 - #1 on "8 Fashion Apps Worth Downloading"
- The Tyra Banks Show
- New York magazine's "The Cut"
- And more - visit stylebookapp.com for the full list!
- Visit stylebookapp.com to watch demo videos of the app!
If you have questions or feedback, please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Support for iPad Pro 11" and iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd-generation)
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even if you're not clothes mad this is brilliant
I used to forget I owned an item for months and never even missed it! I've now been using this app for years and I am much better organised. It is so customisable to your personal lifestyle; mine includes dance and Pilates clothes - I have a large collection of colourful toe socks :) My favourite section? Inspiration - I screenshot all the new things that take my eye each season and list them under their catalogue names. They usually already have the backgrounds removed, so all I have to do when I buy something is crop it and put it in my closet. I also have a section in Inspirations, where I put Selfies of me wearing my most favourite outfits. It has taught me which clothes I look good in and is my Go To whenever I am at a loss as to what outfits to pack when I go away. My favourite section of my closet is my earrings - nearly a hundred separated into Studs, Hoops and Drop. With the sort function I could group them under silver, elegant, quirky or anything I had wanted to if I had put it their description. Seeing as I have near a hundred pairs this is brilliant :)
For me now that I have this app I can do smarter shopping for the things I need and not maybe buy something too similar to what I already have. Great concept and UI. There are few things that can still be improved. For example I’m in between countries so would love to see that you can create different wardrobe locations so you know what do you have in each location in case you are going to the other and need to know what to pack for the other locations. Also it would be great if somehow both men and women wardrobe be somehow connected. Example I would like to see from the women wardrobe an option to link both our accounts so when I go shopping for my partner I can clearly see all sizes in different brands what my partner already owns to do better and smarter shopping so in essence getting my partner wardrobe contents and browsing to see details of items and so on. Also the remove background needs some improvements.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the suggestions! By the way, you can use the Size Tracker feature inside Style Stats to store all your sizes - and even track per-brand exceptions for each size.
Organising outfits and holiday packing
For years I had been looking for software to organise my clothes into outfits that work. I was delighted when I discovered this app about 3 years ago and it's been doing the job ever since! It is a fully-fledged clothing database packed with brilliant features. I use the "notes" attached to each item to track things it doesn't yet have an entry for. I love it for keeping track of what outfits I've worn for important occasions and for making packing lists or what to take on holiday. I have been mostly using it on my iPhone but have recently been using it more on my iPad. I'm finding it very frustrating that there is no support for automatic syncing - so my iPhone and iPad now are out of sync. (There are manual sync methods but it's tedious and doesn't sync calendars). But I'm sticking with the app in the hope that they add this vital feature soon because they seem pretty good at user support and updates. Go Stylebook!!!
- left brain / right brain, LLC
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2009-2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.