SubVentory is the fastest and most accurate way for any restaurant operator to capture their week-ending inventory, deliveries, file QualityNet Pro complaints, place new distributor orders, and manage withdrawals and recalls. The app helps eliminate errors before they happen and saves hours in labor each week.
• Built-in error prevention algorithms catch mistakes
• Voice recognition allows you to speak your inventory
• Tap or scan barcodes to manually add them
• Multiple users can work at once on multiple devices
• DC Invoices are linked in the App for quick deliveries
• Suggestive ordering automatically creates re-orders
• Manually edit and submit DC re-orders
• Withdrawals and recalls are integrated with alerts
• Standardize prepping with our customizable conversions
• Submit QualityNet Pro complaints in just a couple minutes
• POS Integration uploads inventories at the press of a key
• Eliminates all manual data entry
• Supports over 15 languages
• 24/7/365 free live support from our team
• Learn more at www.zippyyum.com
This release is loaded with enhancements, especially in the ordering area!
• You can now customize the display order of items in suggestive ordering to be different than it is in the inventory area. This is configured in the settings area of suggestive ordering under products.
• If your shop orders more than once a week, you can define a different par level for each order day.
• When duplicating an existing order, we no longer recalculate the quantities to order. The new order is an exact duplicate of the original.
• You can filter on critical items both in suggestive and manual orders.
• You can now configure a case quantity limit alert for orders. You will be notified when you exceed this limit. This limit can be defined differently for each item. This is configured in the settings area of suggestive ordering under products.
• You can now see the unit of measure details of an inventory item when ordering. Tap on an item in an order to bring up the detailed form. You will see the unit of measure information at the top.
• The brand now can tag certain item to be critical to inventory at the end of a week. This is used to better track inventory levels of LTO items and properly forecast demand. You will be reminded to inventory critical items when submitting the inventory.
• Improved error handling when an order is submitted.
• Orders will now provide more information for items that need to be called in for ordering.
• Added a new filter for orders to see only items available for ordering.
• When logged in using the store access code, settings that require manager credentials will present a clearer message.
• We can now override product descriptions abbreviated by the DC with more descriptive versions. We also improved the search capability in those scenarios.
• Enhanced the exporting of an order with various options and a better format.
• Barcodes can now be generated in a word format allowing the use of third-party labels with word templates.
• The user experience for the configuration of the order/delivery days has been improved.
As usual, many and many fixes too!
Ratings and Reviews
This has made inputting, inventory and stocktake super easy!! I’m sure all managers would agree!!
Makes my day so much better, is easy to use and fast
It’s very easy to use
- ZippyYum LLC
- 134.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ZippyYum LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.