Play the classic paper and pencil number puzzle game right on your phone! Enjoy the timeless classic whether you are a beginner or an expert with our simple & elegant design.
Challenge your problem-solving skills with an expert-level game or take a break with a quick game on easy mode. Whether you’re a hyper-competitive puzzle-solver or looking for a way to relax, a beginner or a master puzzler, Tripledot’s Sudoku for mobile is the best way to pass the time.
Choose from four different difficulty levels, and customise your experience with features to help or challenge you.
- Thousands of well-formed puzzles,
- 9x9 classic grid,
- Simple and elegant design,
- Highlight duplicates to help you solve the puzzle,
- Stay on your toes by enabling a mistake limit,
- Use hints to help you find your way through a difficult puzzle,
- Use the pencil mode to make notes as you solve more complex puzzles.
Play the timeless game your way!
- Four perfectly crafted difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert. Play the classic game your way!
- Auto Check for Mistakes: enable auto-check to check your mistakes, or disable it to play a more free-form game
- Optional Mistake Limit: challenge yourself to a perfect game, or relax with unlimited mistakes
- Pencil mode: Use the pencil mode to make notes on each cell, which automatically update as you play the game
- Statistics: See your best times and streaks for every difficulty level
- Autosave: Your puzzles save as you go, so you can come back anytime
- Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column, and block
- Hints: Hints can guide you through the puzzle when you are stuck
- Eraser: Made a mistake? Get rid of it by using our eraser feature
- Unlimited undos: Eliminate errors using our unlimited undo feature
- Customize appearance: Choose from three beautiful skins for a game that is as easy on the eyes as it is to play
Questions? Email Sudoku_support@tripledotstudios.com for help!
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m still learning sudoku, self taught over the last 10 years - I’ve become too used to the number options being put in for me. So this is brilliant - and I’m up to Expert level (probably isn’t as challenging as other games out there), so I’m quite happy.
Used to hate sudoku
Was recommended I pick this up by a friend after saying Sudoku wasn’t for me, now I’m recommending it to others! This app is great because I can practise anytime, anywhere. The daily challenges are a great way to warm up my mind to a more difficult puzzle.
Best brain training
Love the game - it’s my daily go-to app for a quick bit of brain training - beautiful UI and love how I can customise the board with different themes/mistakes on or off/or number input first to exactly the way I like it. Keeps me challenged! Thank you!
- Tripledot Studios Limited
- 142.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Tripledot Studios Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.