Sunset Code is a lightweight yet versatile text editor with a sharp interface that adds charm to your coding projects. With a collection of immersive themes, you can code against the backdrop of a mountainous sunset landscape or a star-speckled night sky.
Choose from vibrant color schemes that help keep your program looking lively. When combined with the cartoon background themes, they serve not only to decorate your code, but to draw you into the world of your program and to make the process of writing more fun.
The library of pre-written algorithms eliminates the hassle of repeatedly implementing commonly used code. Simply browse through the encyclopedia, choose your settings, and Sunset Code will intelligently incorporate the desired functionality into your program. The detailed descriptions of algorithms and their time complexities makes this tool a must-have when training for coding competitions.
• Cheerful color schemes and smart syntax highlighting that tracks global variables
• Built-in library that includes algorithm overviews, descriptions of variants, and links for further reading
• Smart debugging tool that helps generate large test data
Please note: Sunset Code is a text editor, meaning it is designed only for editing code. To run your program, you must compile and execute it using the command line.
• Added new preference for the default language to use when opening ".h" files
• Improved auto-completions
• Improved the behavior for toggling comments
• Removed cursor flickering when moving to a new line
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- McKinley Keys
- 1.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 McKinley Keys