Turn your ideas into magnificent piece of artwork with Superimpose X, the next generation of the Superimpose app.
Packed with wide range of editing capabilities from multiple layers, blending modes, masking, adjustments, brushes, smudge, warp, effects, clarity to casting shadows, Superimpose X is a modern tool for creating your photo contents.
Whether you are a professional or an amateur, you will be amazed by the power Superimpose X gives to your fingertips. Composing images with multiple layers, double exposure, superimposing is easier than ever.
All your projects are saved in beautifully designed session area. So, you do not have to lose your current project if you want to move to another one in the middle.
And of course Superimpose X comes with Masking Library, where you can save all your masked images, like stickers for later use.
And all of this, packed in a beautifully designed interface that does not intimidate you, despite the amount of capabilities it comes with.
To list out a few features...
• Multiple layers. (Up to 8 on iPhone 7 and above).
• Blending modes, 18 of them.
• Opacity control.
• Numerous masking tools. From Magic Wand to Magic Lasso to predefined shapes.
• Automatically mask out people from photos using AI.
• Filling of a layer directly from camera, with real time rendering with its mask and blending modes.
• Built-in shadow creation tool.
• Built-in Light Wrap tool.
• Masking Library to store your masked images.
• Session Library, that automatically stores all your projects.
• Non destructive adjustments and layer blur.
• Non destructive beautiful photo effects (63 of them).
• An amazing Clarity tool.
• Advanced adjustment tools.
• Tools like Text, Selective Blur, Motion, Zoom and Spin Blur, Lens Blur, Gradient and more.
• Number of distorting tools like Warp, Perspective transform and more.
• Numerous paint and effect brushes and option to customize them.
• Smudge brush
• Clone stamp brush
• Brush for Darkening, Lightening, Desaturating etc.
• Option to export PSD with layers.
• Access to more than a million royalty free stock photos.
And if you are already using the classic Superimpose app, you can seamlessly transfer all your masks into the new Superimpose X. This is how you could transfer the masks...
1. Open the original Superimpose app.
2. Press the "?" button on the top right corner of the "Home" screen.
3. There you should see an option called "Transfer masks to Superimpose X".
4. Press that and your masks should be available in Superimpose X.
● You want to remove something from your photos? Let the apps do it automatically! New Magic Eraser tool under Editor->Tools->Eraser.
● Option to create album while saving photos.
● Bug fixes.
Thanks for using Superimpose X Neo! If you like the app, please review or rate us in the App Store.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s good but needs some improving.
I love this app. But recently I haven’t been able to use it because of the issues I’ve been having.
Firstly, when I use the brush tool, sometimes it’ll break and so when I zoom in or out, the brush is too big or too small, and it makes it harder to mask out photos as I have to physically fix the size every single time I do even the slightest zoom.
Secondly, whenever I important things from my mask library, it sometimes crashes and closes the app without even a back up.
It’s been crashing a lot more recently, I don’t know why :(
But other than that. This is a great app! I do love it but I can’t stand using it right now due to these things. I hope you can fix them so I can keep enjoying it :)
If you edit photos on iOS you need this app. Are there other apps out there which do what this one does? Sure. Do they all work as quickly, intuitively, conveniently as this one? Very very few. This app offers manual controls to all the necessary functions (albeit filed in the menus a little funkily) plus it adds most of the advanced features you could want on top. It's not Photogene, but in some ways it's both less and more. I've used it since the beginning of its earlier incarnation, as well as Leonardo. The price is excellent value for money. Get it, you need this. I know I do. Great job devs. :)
Best App (by miles) Ever on IOS!
I’ve owned this App since the early days of its predecessor “Superimpose” which, in it’s time was a great App.
However, SuperimposeX is by far the best App in IOS.
With the latest feature, Light Wrap, the end results are so realistic that it’s almost impossible to discern that the finished product has been artificially created.
I use SuperimposeX more than any other photo App that I own.
Other developers take note: SuperimposeX is well maintained with regular and timeous updates that not only keep pace with IOS updates, but any bug fixes are attended to very quickly.
Lastly, this App is truly great value for money with the developer charging a fair upfront fee and not reverting to the latest abhorrent (greedy) trend of subscription fees that developers are tending to favour.
Thank you Pankaj Goswami for the many fun filled and happy hours I’ve had using Superimpose.
- Pankaj Goswami
- 192.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Pankaj Goswami
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.