Active Minds Support for Care contains a library of ideas and step by step instructions on how to keep people with dementia active and connected right through the journey. Users can filter the ideas to show only those that are suitable for people at a particular stage of dementia such as early or late.
Care Homes will enjoy the ability to plan activities using the built-in calendar and report on the outcome of activities afterwards.
The application also includes a ‘community’ feature which allows care homes to share ideas and communicate. Care providers with multiple sites can create closed-loop networks for discussions and collaboration.
- Learning Videos
- Product Videos
- Activity Ideas
- Smart Activity Finder Tool
- Build in Calendar
- Data Analysis
- Added the ability to remove inactive residents from reports.
- Resident preferred names are now with brackets along with their names.
- App with better notify if you are offline when doing activities that require an active Internet connection.
- Improved registration and login pages.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Active Healthcare Solutions Limited
- 26.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Active Minds
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.