You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
More difficult than real surgery! Can you rise to the challenge?
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than three million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome iPhone / iPad, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
- Over 3 Million units sold Worldwide!
- No. 1 Paid App on App Store Charts - March 2017
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
"Some of the most fun you can have screwing up"
"The world's hardest game"
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"Shhhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- Six Alien Autopsy transplants, featuring organs you’ve never heard of (and will barely be able to pronounce);
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eyes transplant;
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the Operation Theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's left arm, in are your nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule;
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
- Multiplayer. Show your friends who's the boss. It's a good day to save lives.
Hey there surgeons!
You asked and we delivered! With this new update, we wanted to focus on the online multiplayer features of the game and make sure to deliver the best experience possible.
- We improved the way matchmaking works. You can now find more matches (no no, not the dating website match!).
Ratings and Reviews
Hard (good way)
Wow I love this game it is very addicting & I might show a real surgeon this game!!! Very well done this game is funny although impatient people I don't think will like it!!! Very well Done BOSSA - 22,June,2017 I have finally complete SURGEON SIMULATOR!!! please add new updates for example Brain surgery (more surgery), surgery on Donald Trump (different characters), surgery in space (more maps), hands, drug yourself mini games & lots more!!! - Thank you sincerely Callumoxbox and please subscribe to oxy boxy. It has been nearly three months &a I still haven't noticed an update yet so I do certainly hope you are making an update I have rated it four stars for that reason when you have made the update I should rate it back to five stars.
I find it a really good game, with the challenges that you can complete. From the operating theatre to the hospital corridors, you try to complete surgeries that are insanely hard. The only let-down is that on the iPhone, you can’t use the defibrillators as Bob’s heart rate is shown so maybe in the next update? Other than that, fantastic game.
Really good but needs more surgery s and my Achievements keep resetting when i close the app which means I need to restart the game to start collecting them again
- Bossa Studios Ltd
- 514.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2013 Bossa Studios Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.