Mobile Scanner is the best mobile scanner app for documents and QR codes. Create free, high-quality PDF or JPG scans with just one tap. Send files via email or as a fax. Upload them to iCloud Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote and other cloud services.
Mobile Scanner packs all the power of a desktop scanner into one tiny scanner app!
Mobile Scanner Features – Scan, send and more with the scanner app
• iOS 14 widget: Shortcut widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent documents
• Scan premium quality PDFs or JPGs with 200 dpi and higher
• Fax: you can send your documents as a fax right from Mobile Scanner!
• Cloud integration: iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and other cloud services
• Scan QR codes: URLs, Contacts, Phone Numbers, etc.
• Lightning fast: automatic edge detection and scanning
• Scan single & multi-page documents
• Enhance your scans: apply color, grayscale or black & white filters with automatic optimization
• One-tap email and print workflows
• Beautiful design & easy to use
• OCR: extract the text of your scans to copy, search, lookup, etc.
• Automatically upload scans to any cloud service
• iCloud synchronization between all of your devices
• WebDAV and FTP, sFTP and FTPs
• Edit documents: Move, rotate, add or delete pages
• Encryption: PDF password protection
• Passcode protection with Touch/Face ID support
• Beautiful themes: select your preferred look and feel
• Smart file naming
Scan PRIVACY SAFE
Mobile Scanner values your privacy. We will never store or save your documents, or use them for any purpose. All document-related activity happens on your device, or with the cloud backup provider you choose.
Mobile Scanner uses the most advanced scanning technology in its scanner app. Scans start at 200 dpi, premium quality comparable to desktop scanners. Various color modes, auto-optimization and blur-reduction help you to get the most out of your scans.
Mobile Scanner is blazingly fast and incredibly easy. Hold your iPhone over any document, receipt, whiteboard, or QR code to scan and save it as a PDF or JPG quickly. The edges of the document are automatically identified so that only the document itself is scanned. It captures the best possible image in the perfect moment.
Mobile Scanner works with any type of document, from paper documents to business cards, QR codes, barcodes, notes- even whiteboards or post-its. It saves the documents that are important for you and gets rid of paper clutter.
--- CONTACT & SUPPORT ---
Learn more: https://maplemedia.io/
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
--- LEGAL ---
Terms of Service: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
Subscription Terms: Payment for subscriptions will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Thanks for updating to the latest version of Mobile Scanner! Special thanks to our subscribers, we appreciate your continued support! Here’s what’s included in this release:
- Shortcut iOS 14 Widget: This home screen widget provides instant access to scan, search, or view recent scans straight from your home screen (exclusive to VIP subscribers).
- Upgrade to VIP to unlock the Shortcut widget, plus access electronic signature, document encryption, cloud sync, text recognition (OCR), document search, and much more!
- To add widgets to your home screen: Tap and hold on an empty area of the home screen until icons jiggle > Tap the + button at the top corner > Explore the widget in the Widget Gallery and add it to your home screen for easy access. You can also add the widget to a widget Smart Stack.
- Enable notifications to stay up-to-date on new features & promotions.
- This update also includes minor improvements and app optimizations, based on your feedback.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly in the app (Settings > scroll down and tap on Support) or via email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Scanner App 👍👍👍👍👍
This is the first Review I’ve ever been moved to write, and you’ll immediately see why I felt I had to. I’ve tried quite a few scanner apps over the years and Scanbot is far and away the best I’ve used. A number of other apps require a monthly subscription to use their Pro features, and so being able to make a very reasonable one-off payment is a major plus. Even when working in the office, I use Scanbot rather than the scan function on my printer, which in comparison appears very basic and practically driven by steam.
I’ve also downloaded Unfade, the photo scanner, as I’ve got a lot of old photo albums from the 1920s onwards which are now very fragile. I’ve just begun scanning the earliest photos; if Unfade proves to be as good as Scanbot, then the makers will have to add another rating star to the review page. I shall have great pleasure giving them 6/6! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠
A genuinely useful app
Move over all the millions (probably) of apps that claim to save time and make your life easier, this is a genuinely useful app. I used to have the free version but during the offer period paid for the VIP version and unlocked the OCR function.
This app now means that every letter/document/manual/receipt or anything I like the look of can be scanned, read and saved for easy finding in the future. I love that you can set up shortcuts to upload to specific folders on Google drive for easy storage too! This is one of those apps that everyone would have a use for if you get post.
Great scanner application, but...
...I have had a few issues with some recipients not being able to open my scans at their end after sending the documents to them via email as PDFs. I currently have the free version and haven't upgraded to the pro version for this reason... which for me is the main purpose for owning and using this application. If this worked 100% of the time, as I think it should, then I wouldn't hesitate in getting and trialling the Pro version (before using as my main scanner - something that I need to do many times every day whilst away from my desktop printer/scanner/fax unit).
Am I missing something, perhaps...?
I think I have been very generous with my star feedback considering the amount of time it takes to take all of these scans/photos which I might then need to fall back on to send on to any recipients as they are, anyway! This is in the hope that there might have been a very simple reason for the inconsistencies...
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maple Media, LLC
- 289.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Maple Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Scanbot Pro - Full Scanner App £6.99
- SwiftScan VIP Monthly £5.99
- Scanbot Pro 40 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.