High-quality GPS navigation designed for professional drivers & their large vehicles. Trusted by 2 million drivers of Trucks, Lorries, LGVs, HGVs, RVs, Caravans, Campers, Vans, Buses, Cars & many of the world’s leading delivery fleets. Lots of smart features, beautiful 3D offline maps, and easy to use interface provide a productive and enjoyable navigation experience. Sygic Truck GPS Navigation is the best copilot on your routes!
"TRUCK SPECIFIC MAPS & ROUTING
• Special routing for Truck / Lorry / LGV / HGV/ Delivery Van calculated for the vehicle & load.
• High-quality 3D offline maps. Free map updates several times per year. Maps are stored offline on your device so internet connection is not required, works with GPS signal.
• 3 route alternatives are displaying total time, distance, and elevation of the route.
• Up to 7 Custom Vehicle Profiles: Choose a fitting name for your profile and select a vehicle type between Truck, Motorhome/Caravan, Van, Bus & Car. Set the parameters such as dimensions, weight, speed limits, transported material, HAZMAT, number of trailers, and the app will select the best route for the vehicle .
• Last-mile functionality displaying restricted part of the route in a different colour"
• Millions of Truck specific Points of Interests
• Include gas stations, weigh stations, and rest areas."
"PROFESSIONAL PLANNING & OPTIMALISATION
• Advanced route planning to avoid toll roads, U-turns, hazards such as low bridges, narrow roads, or restricted areas (emission zones, school zones). Set preferences such as right turns, or arrival with the destination on the right side.
• Plan & optimize your Multi-Stop route. Add up to 150 waypoints, and they will be re-arranged to achieve the best efficiency.
DESIGNED FOR RV / CARAVAN / CAMPER / BUS
• Profile configuration for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus
• Special routing for RV / Caravan / Camper / Motorhome / Bus calculated for the vehicle & load.
• Routes and directions designed for RVs based on your vehicle size
• RV specific POIs: Campgrounds, parking stations, rest areas and more"
• Spoken voice instructions with road indication
• Dynamic Lane Assistant & Junction View
• Speed Limits & Speed Cameras Warnings"
• Live Services include Real-time Traffic information + Mobile Speed Cameras Database + Fuel Prices + Parking Places
• Head-Up Display (HUD): Projects navigation instructions onto your windshield"
"AVAILABLE MAP REGIONS
• North America
• Europe (with Russia)
• Australia & New Zealand
• Middle East
You can test-drive Premium feature for the first 14 days after installation. After 14 days, you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Premium license.
"Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. If you like our app, please leave a review Thank you for your support.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase."
-Potent crashes fixed
-Server related issues fixed
-Minor UX bugfixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This route was stupid; an accident waiting to happen.
We have a Motorhome/RV an so far Sygic has done well. But today on a route between a Repsol garage in Vera Almeria Spain and a harbour parking place, about 3/4 kilometres, Sygic said turn left, the road sign said no left turn. So we waited for the map to reroute. The rerouting was a disaster. The map routed us through an old town with tiny narrow streets. It was uncomfortable and anxiety provoking. Then came the point at which the street was so narrow our van could NOT get into the street. One of the buildings leant in a little and although it is very minor there is damage to our vehicle and to the building. So we had to reverse out, inconveniencing 3 cars behind us and 1 coming down a side road. The right turn took another 2 cuts to get around.
All that is bad enough, but you do not seem to provide me with a way to give you feedback about a stupid but dangerous series of errors.
Please do not use your stock phrase about being inconvenienced, mistakes can happen, roads are being altered all the time, damage to my vehicle is not just an inconvenience. But a way for users to to provide you with information - e.g. an alternative to that left turn, anything rather than route a vehicle of this size (in filling in the dimensions I exaggerated to give us extra room) through a very old town on roads no wider than my car, which does not have to worry about the height as well.
There goes my trust in Sygic.
Sygic Truck Sat Nav.
Absolute garbage! Crashed every time I entered my vehicle details!
Brings you off motorways and back on again?? Totally pointless.
Lots of roads missing, A14 junctions missing.
Very poor app! Not good enough for LGV, so many times it freezes.
Do not buy!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello. Please let us know exact situation when issue with crash happened. In case of issue with the route please send me starting and destination point from this route together with exact point where the issue happened. Feel free to contact us at: email@example.com Truck Support Team
New version : wrong routing and dangerous
Since the last update:
- routing is wrong (makes you exit the motorway before going back on the same motorway 🤣)
- put the lorry height in the settinga but routing got us to a low bridge where I could have lost my lorry.
And for an expensive premium price
Just don't install and use it. It's now pointless...
Developer Response ,
Hello, please provide us with more details as we do not have such as issues reported. We need to simulate the same conditions, so I need the exact description in format: Country\City\Street, both for starting and destination point and exact point where the issues happened. You can send this data to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Truck Support Team.
- Sygic a. s.
- 56.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation), iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (8th generation), iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Truck Europe Monthly £8.99
- Live Services Europe £8.99
- Europe Truck £99.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.