Syncplicity is an intuitive, enterprise grade, solution that provides secure accessibility to all files on all your devices, online or offline, with no hassles. By combining our highly secure solution with a rich mobile, web and desktop experience, you get to collaborate inside and outside your organization easily. All while giving IT professionals the security, manageability, and control they need.
• Access all your files in any of your folders on any device with no extra steps
• Securely share files and folders, inside and outside the organization
• Synchronize file changes across all devices in real time so documents are always protected and available on across all platforms and devices
• Access your SharePoint sites from your mobile device
With Syncplicity for iPad and iPhone you are never more than a tap away from important files. Key features include:
• Upload photos, videos, documents, or any other files directly from your device to any Syncplicity folder
• Share files (all editions) with optional password protection, and restrict recipients using secure shared links (Business and Enterprise Editions only)
• Mark folders and files as Offline to gain offline access via the industry’s only mobile push synchronization
• Natively create, edit, and annotate Microsoft Office files and synchronize them to all your devices
• Stay up-to-date with rich activity feeds for all private and shared folders
• Eliminate mundane tasks and get reminders with Syncplicity Insights
• Go back in time with full access to every file's previous versions
• Best of all, there are no file size limits
• Sign up for a free Syncplicity account with 10 gigabytes of cloud storage
• Upgrade your free account with in-app purchases
• Secure workflows by integrating with AirWatch, Microsoft Intune and MobileIron mobile device management
In addition, Syncplicity iPad app includes Syncplicity Panorama, which provides secure access to content on network shares and SharePoint. Key features include:
• Natively create, edit, view, and annotate Microsoft Office files on network shares and SharePoint
• View and annotate PDF files on network shares and SharePoint
• Tag files and folders on network shares and SharePoint for offline access
• Check files in and out of SharePoint
1. Syncplicity Paid Personal Edition monthly
Price: $ 4.99
Subscription Length: 30 days from day of purchase. Will be renewed monthly automatically.
2. Syncplicity Paid Personal Edition annually
Price: $ 59.99
Subscription Length: 365 days from day of purchase. Will be renewed annually automatically.
Upgrade to either monthly or annual subscription gives you 100 GB of cloud storage for the duration of the purchased subscription
Please note that:
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account on purchase confirmation.
2. Your subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
3. Auto-renewal amount will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
4. Auto-renewal is enabled on your subscription by default.
5. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after the purchase.
6. No cancellation of your subscription is permitted during the subscription period.
Terms of Service: https://www.syncplicity.com/legal/terms-of-service
Fixed an issue where certain SVA protected folders cannot be accessed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not working since updated to iOS 11
Hangs since updating to iOS 11
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you experience issues. Can you please send email to email@example.com. Our support team will help resolve the issue you are seeing.
Files missing, error messages, syncing problems and other nonsense. Also, would you believe it, the website component uses Flash (huh).
The thing is, when you release a service that competes with Dropbox, the very least you simply must do is make it function somewhere close to the efficiently of Dropbox. It's tougher than it looks.
Sugarsync have done well I think (I use them as well). They have improved a lot, and you get 5GB for free. It's still a little slow though, but it works. Syncplicity just doesn't, end of story. Either they fix it fast, really fast, or they're history.
I've been looking for a cloud service to help my small business. Having reviewed Dropbox (nice but requires sync files to be in a local Dropbox folder), Box, Sugarsync (complicated, max file size 25meg and silly magic folder), Google Docs - I can honestly say Syncplicity wins hands down. Wish I'd found it sooner. Keep up the good work.
- Syncplicity, Inc.
- 151.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Syncplicity, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Syncplicity Personal Edition Account £3.99
- Syncplicity Personal Edition Account £44.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.