Technology is a bigger part of our lives than ever – how we travel, how we entertain ourselves, how we cook and how we secure our homes. T3 is the magazine that will keep you right up to date with the latest developments, bringing you exclusive news, reviews, in-depth features and expert buyer’s guides - all in a super-modern, beautifully designed package.
Our writers are as excited about the new possibilities of tech as you are, and you’ll see this reflected on every page, from our tips on how to get more from your gadgets, to our lush original photography of the latest products.
Our Horizon section looks at the newest and timeliest tech, big developments coming your way, and how a few products can get you into something new. Our features dive deep into what you love, bringing you expert advice and giving you everything you need to know in just a few pages – no extra reading required. Our Home section shows how easy it is to upgrade your rooms and automate your house. The Tested section reviews the hottest gadgets of the month in-depth – we’re not obsessed with specs, but what they’re really like to use and live with. And our Best of the Best section is your easy guide to buying the best tech in every major category, arranged in the way people really shop.
The award-winning digital edition brings together all of the above on iPhone and iPad, including a custom design for iPad, built to be the best possible reading experience on a tablet screen.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• The latest update welcomes the News tab, regularly updated to bring you all the latest news from the world of technology.
• We've also got the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and Reviews
IPad Pro 2018 bug
I’m a regular subscriber to the T3 magazine and happy with the look and content of the publication. However since upgrading my IPad I have noticed an annoying glitch that occasionally (but to often) freezes the turning of the page. Could this be looked into please as it would be 5 stars from me if this was put right!
Stop saying ‘smarts’ ALL THE TIME
It’s like T3 is trying too hard to be cool. It would be OK if the word was used conservatively, but apparently, everything has ‘smarts’ in it now. Well of course it does - it’s technology. The ‘coolness/innovation/features’ scale is completely arbitrary and sounds like the product of a tired brainstorm meeting. Why colour them green/yellow/red too? Does your art director not think a colour scale usually reserved for good/medium/bad inappropriate in this case? Also pretty much every item rated in this manner has the same rating, making it even more arbitrary. Who cares what ‘coolness’ rating a router has? But apparently it has one. Also a shame you can’t read in landscape. Other than that, a great read! And glad they’ve got rid of the absurdly sexist front covers.
Good content, bad app
T3 has some good content and useful information/reviews about gadgets and technology. However the app is not great, so where possible I would suggest purchasing a hard copy of the magazine. The app only allows you to read the magazine in portrait rather than landscape. Adverts keep popping up and worst of all something called PriceHawker keeps appearing in the inbox. I'm not interested in PriceHawker or any other advert. I just want to read the magazine. And the app is way too complicated. A magazine app should be simple: download the issue and read. Then return to the main homepage and download the next issue. Read, repeat. This is not because it's trying to be too clever. Make it simple, get rid of the adverts, allow both landscape and portrait viewing and this would be a great app.
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- December 2010 £3.99
- Christmas 2010 £3.99
- January 2011 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.