The app Tachograph will help you very easily monitor the mode of work and rest of the international driver.
The Tachograph app has detailed tips on all modes of operation and timers.
When following instructions and prompts, the Tachograph app will not allow violation of work and rest schedules.
The app has a convenient journal where all your shifts are automatically recorded, so you no longer need a notebook for shift records.
Just switch the modes of the app in accordance with what you are doing (Driving/Rest/Work/POA), and the app itself will start the necessary timers and show you all the necessary information.
To switch between work and rest modes, the app has buttons with corresponding names:
Hints on modes of operation can be called by pressing the symbol (?) when selecting any of the modes of operation.
There are 9 timers in the main window of the program:
- Total time 13/15
- Continuous driving 4:30
- Break 0:15/0:45
- daily driving 9/10
- Daily rest period 9/11
- Weekly driving 56
- Weekly rest period 24/45
- Two-week driving 90
- Weekly time 144
All timers start automatically, depending on the selected mode of operation.
By clicking on the name of the timer and the symbol (?) you can call a hint for any of the timers.
By going to Menu - Journal you can view and edit the records of all your saved shifts.
Description of the journal is: Menu - Journal - Journal menu.
A hint for the shift editor is: Menu - Journal - Shift - Shift Menu.
The app is designed taking into account:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) No. 561/2006;
- European Agreement Concerning the Work of Crews of Vehicles engaged in International Road Transport (AETR);
- Directives of the European Parliament and Council 2002/15/EC.
To work with the app, you must have a general knowledge of these laws.
The app is translated into the following languages:
Automatic subscription renewal:
* Choose from 3 subscription options:
- monthly subscription for $ 0.99;
- annual subscription for $ 9.99;
- one-time purchase of $ 19.99.
* Your free trial subscription will be automatically converted into a paid subscription if auto-renewal is not disabled no later than 24 hours before the end of the trial free subscription.
* Please note: unused free subscription time (if offered) will be lost if you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel your subscription or free trial at any time using the subscription settings in your iTunes profile. In order to avoid cash withdrawals, you must turn off automatic renewal within 24 hours before the end of the free trial period or subscription period. The changes will take effect on the day after the end of the current subscription, and you will be given the functions of the free version.
• Added a Day column to the Journal
• Added display of countries in the Journal
• Changed the placement of unused compensation in the Journal
• Optimized the app
• Fixed minor bugs
Contact us via Feedback menu if you have suggestions for improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
As far as it goes, it’s a great little app.
But, switching between Drive and Work mode doesn’t always happen if the app isn’t on the screen. GPS problem perhaps?
Okay, I don’t need to be accurate as I’m out of scope, I just use the app to keep tabs on the hours I actually drive, compared to when I was in scope.
I’ve only had it up for a week, and I’m fairly happy with it,
Good app but needs a few adjustments.
Great app for keeping an eye on your working day as a driver. However, the app needs to be on the screen the whole time to work properly which is not good if you want to save your battery. Let’s face it, you are not going to spend all day looking at your phone especially when driving. Also, it would be useful if there was an option to turn off the rest period alarms as I don’t really want them going off when I’m at home. Also, the break alarms are useful but then some people may want a longer break than 15 mins or 45 mins so maybe an option to adjust this when going for a break maybe useful? Perhaps a driver would like to shut their eyes for 45 mins without the alarm going off at 15 minute intervals?
As a beginner driver getting lots of infringements this app massively helped get me to zero infringements this month and hopefully next month and so on, also helped me keep track and understand my drivers hours which I found confusing at first, most useful app so far, thanks
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Artem Kostenko
- 164.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Kostenko A.A.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly payment £1.99
- Yearly payment £19.99