REAL-WORLD CONTACT MANAGEMENT
Check out the overview video at https://youtu.be/RSlhLqm9lOw
Manage your contacts, connections, events, and web services in the context of real-world groups including businesses, clubs, leisure activities and families. Available for iPad and iPhone, with optional data synchronization using iCloud.
A TAGALOT CONTACT CAN BE:
a person in an organisation - a Tagalot ‘tag’
TAGALOT HAS ALL THE BASICS FOR YOUR CONTACT MANAGEMENT:
- Maintain groups including organisations, collections and services
- Associate one person to multiple organisations
- Group emails with simple distribution settings
- Create organisation chart views for your business contacts
- One tap on a row to view all details for your contact
- One button to view all associations for your contact
- Short form entry option to enter person, organisation, tag and address
- Links to web sites, web services or apps on your device
- Hold images for persons, locations and organisations
- Location details and mapping, with GPS coordinates
- Address labels and easy single envelope address printing
- Import and export your contacts
- Available on the iPad and iPhone,
- Option for data synchronization using iCloud
PRIVATE & CONTROLLED
Your contacts are held on a local private database on your iPhone or iPad; backup to your computer, or iCloud only as an option. No access by third parties or other applications. Use Tagalot on your iPad and iPhone, with an option to use iCloud for synchronized data.
As a design feature, Tagalot avoids close integration with any external social media service or app. No mass updates from social media or other external services - keep your content under your control!
DIRECT ENTRY OR IMPORT
Enter new contacts directly into Tagalot, or import initially and routinely from the Apple Contacts app. Enter persons’ contact details once and tag the entry to any number of organisations or to an address within an organisation.
Export selected contacts to Apple Contacts, or vCard and delimited text files. Your data is private, but not locked into Tagalot.
FAST FIND FOR CONTACTS & ME!
Search person, organisation and tag data by name, interests, keywords, telephone numbers, email addresses, web links, or contact notes, with a fast link your own entry.
Just tap a row in the main group list or persons and tags list to access the Contact Hub, to view details and all messaging options for the selected contact. Create group emails for organisation and collection groups from the hub view, and access an organisation chart for a business.
These are the primary grouping in Tagalot, from families to corporations, or simply holding other details such as holiday trips, event, web links, logins, etc.
Person to organisation links (or tags) hold details for members such as role, position, department and workplace numbers, email, etc. Tags may be linked to the organisation or an address.
Group your contacts for any purpose, e.g., for group emails, address labels, etc. Typical uses are managing prospects, family groups, events, and exporting groups to your Apple Contacts, and any time you need a group of contacts. Add any Tagalot contact - person, organisation, tag - to a collection group.
Define social media and messaging services with secure one-way web and application links, with the ability to have multiple groups per service. Add any Tagalot contact to a service group.
Services in Tagalot are user-defined and can be used for any link to the web or local app. Presets for popular services are available in the service set up view. Contact us if you need help with another service.
- Wifi access for messaging and mapping services
- Skype app for VOIP calls
- AirPrint printer for print options
- iCloud storage for optional data synchronization
More bug fixes as in release 3.5.1 we missed changes for latest version of Swift. Sorry about that!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good App, maybe add a widget?
Good app, more please!
Once you get you data in, easy to use, powerful grouping with business details - asked for exports option soon and got positive response from author.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.