Tago gives you the option to tag your photos directly after snapping them. The tags are embedded in the photo therefore allowing you to easily search them on your phone and even on your computer.
With Tago you can:
- Tag one or multiple photos simultaneously
- Create custom tags or quick select from your favorite tags
- Apply multiple tags to your photos
- Customize your input tag field with Label Names, Drop Down List, or Multi-Select Choices
- Search your photos
- Multiple search terms can be used for greater accuracy
- Archive your photos to your custom Tago folder in your iOS Photos Library
Tago can be a critical tool for all your on-site reviews by allowing you to visually capture and document any issues. These photos are easily retrieved in order to be incorporated in your report once back in the office. In addition, you can instruct your team to record specific information through the use of custom labels for each field, drop down choices and lists. This ensures the right information is recorded and allows for consistency such that these photos can be searched at a later date. The ability to retrieve your photos at a later date can be crucial to contract close outs as well as end of project negotiations and reviews.
Tago can also help you with your daily photos. It can be used to organize great recipes you come across, remember gifts for your friends, keep track of landmark visits, recall celebrations and gatherings such as weddings, birthdays and anniversaries, keep track of your wish list when shopping, and find your kid’s soccer or dance recital photos. These are just a few examples to get you started.
Made with love by Kiku & Andi
Performance and design updates.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.