Take a Break is the UK’s biggest-selling and best-loved women’s weekly magazine...
Now with FULLY INTERACTIVE DIGITAL PUZZLES you can solve on your iPhone and iPad!
Yep, download the TAB app now and you'll be able to read our usual mix of CRAZY real-life stories AND solve our crossword, arrowword, codebreaker and wordsearch puzzles.
The TAB app is now so much more than just a magazine. It's now an interactive puzzles app, too!
REAL LIFE STORIES
We bring you the latest stories from our readers across the UK. Whether it’s cheating exes or difficult spouses, troublesome tots or family feuds, our real life magazine will make you laugh and it’ll make you cry.
HEALTHY, BEAUTY, FASHION
We share the best health advice, beauty trends and fashion tips with YOU. Keeping you and your family healthy and fit, with up-to-the-minute advice from exercises to the latest health trends, our magazine is packed with great tips. We also bring you the latest fashion and beauty, with looks you’ll love at a price you can afford.
SUPPORT YOUR COMMUNITY
Take a Break is at the heart of families and communities – you can enjoy our real life magazine over a cup of tea and biscuits in the morning or with your girl friends at lunch.
We’ve set up campaigns on topics from glamour modelling to chemotherapy.
We’ve also set up support groups for women suffering from postnatal depression (Chums 4 Mums) and groups tackling antisocial behavior in your local communities (Mums’ Army) – get involved with the Take a Break lifestyle magazine.
Digital purchase options available:
* Single issues: £0.99
* 1-month subscription: £3.49 – 87p per issue!
* 6-month subscription: £16.99 – 65p per issue!
* Annual subscription: £30.99 – 60p per issue!
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions in this app using In App Purchases. Please note the following:
* Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
* You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
* You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
* The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged
* The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it, then subsequently published future issues
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is built for devices running 64-bit processors, or greater. Older devices with less powerful processors, such as the iPad 2 and iPad Mini 1, or iPhone 3, 4 and 5, may have difficulty operating this app.
Install the latest Take a Break app update and SOLVE THE PUZZLES IN THE MAGAZINE with our new interactive functionality!
Solve our crosswords!
Solve our arrowwords!
Find the words in our word searches!
Enjoy our fiendish codebreaker puzzles!
And enter our competitions for the chance to win cash prizes!!!*
All alongside our usual mix of crazy life stories, fashion, health and beauty tips...
Update now and enjoy all of this, optimised for your iPhone and iPad.
* Note: all competitions on the magazine are run independently of Apple, Inc. Please see full competition terms and conditions in the app for more details
Ratings and Reviews
Great woman’s magazine
I always look forward to Thursdays when my take a break magazine is out.I enjoy reading all the stories. Some sad. Some funny. My favourite is entering the competitions,if I’m lucky I could be a winner. Who knows.
This is a terrible app! I buy the magazines. You cannot get a digital copy until you sign up for an account. In order to sign up for an account you need a customer number. Which apparently they send to you without even knowing your email address. Once you have figured out you cannot obtain this mysterious customer number you try to come out of it, by closing down the app and re loading it. You then get an add popping up saying that if you sign up to this thing you get a digital copy of a March issue for free. Well it’s April so I don’t want that. And even if I did I couldn’t look at it because you will not let me sign up for an account.
So let me save you a lot of time and hassle.
Do not download this app unless you have been randomly sent a customer number.
Needs a LOT of improvement
I’ve had the app since it came out. I don’t like the new “reader version” when I double tap. It used to zoom in, now it gives you a reader version. If I allow my screen to lock or quickly switch to another app, it resets and I have to start at the beginning of the issue again! I do like the convenience of having it on my phone and automatic delivery so I don’t miss an issue
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 71.3 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Bauer Media
- In-App Purchases
- Take A Break 1 Months Sub £3.49
- Take A Break Annual Sub £30.99
- Take a Break: Weekly Magazine £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.