Join the Takumi creator community
Choose the brands you want to work with, post original content to your followers and get paid directly to your bank account. Exclusively for users with 1,000 Instagram followers or more.
- Work with global brands you already love or help local ones get exposure
- You decide the brands you want to work with
Post your content
- Follow the campaign directions and tap into your creative side
- Brands trust you to figure out what works best for your followers
- Guaranteed reward for on-brief content
- No hidden fees or negotiation means full transparency
- Takumi pays the full reward directly into your bank account
- Claim your reward 48 hours after posting your content
Fresh logo, better UI performance and other improvements, all great goodies but we're not done yet, in fact we're never done!... more coming very soon.
As always we hope you Enjoy :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Good for micro influencers
I am too small for most of the influencer apps but takumi accept accounts from 1k followers. I get a steady stream of campaigns. A few I decline because they don’t fit my account, but most are suitable. They’ve recently increased the time you get to do campaigns which is great as that was my biggest negative. Campaigns fill fast so you do need notifications on and to accept as soon as one comes up. The pay is also on the low end, but unlike other apps, you generally don’t have to buy the items yourself so I think worthwhile
I’ve been using it since 2018 and it has given me so many amazing collaborations throughout the years. I’ve been really enjoying working with Takumi, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!
Easy way tk monetise your Instagram
I've done 12 campaigns in the 2/3 months I've had this app and made quite a bit of money. The people that are complaining about getting rejected must not have genuine followers, therefore not enough engagement, so you need to be realistic. I also find the 1000 followers threshold to be really low because anyone can have 1000 followers these days and that doesn't mean those 1000 people are going to buy what they are randomly advertising or even care about what the item is etc, which in essence can end up putting brands off if they aren't getting the expected returns. Campaigns have become very infrequent now I'm guessing because hundreds of 1000 follower accounts are snatching them all up, but aside from that it is a good way to monetise your Instagram, and is definitely not a scam.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Takumi International ltd.
- 66.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Takumi International Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.