Get support and support others. Student life isn’t easy - but you’re never alone! Safely share struggles with self-harm, depression, anxiety, stress, eating disorders, bullying or suicidal feelings without judgement.
If your Campus has signed up to TalkCampus you can download and login for free with your University email address and start getting support right now! If you want TalkCampus to come to your university let us know!
Feel better when you’re struggling and improve your mental health. Peer support is a well evidenced way of helping you to feel better when you’re struggling. Life has its ups and downs and talking to like minded people, many of whom may be going through something similar can really help.
TalkCampus is a peer-support community that values research, evidence and impact to make sure you get the best help possible. We are clinically governed and take safeguarding very seriously.
This is your safe social network where you can talk anonymously about your worries and how you are really feeling any time of the day or night with students from all over the world. If you want to talk about it, someone else does too. No judgements. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Sometimes, life’s too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and Download TalkCampus for free today. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment that’s just for students. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, just by being you!
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk? We let you do it just that way.
• Safely share struggles with anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar, self-harm, anorexia or suicidal feelings.
• Literally thousands of people are always on TalkCampus-- at any time -- just waiting to listen and offer emotional support.
Get involved with a community of students just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkCampus users you find common ground with.
• Read and comment on interesting and inspirational content from the TalkCampus blog. We honestly wanna hear from you!
You’re never alone here. At TalkCampus, we’re here for the moments when you just need a friend, no matter where they are. We’re here when you’re looking for someone who just understands you and what you’re going through (because someone always does). Sure, life is full of highs and lows and student life can be pretty darn tough. But it’s full of highs and lows for each and every one of us. So why do we always try to go it alone? At TalkCampus, we’ve created a place where we can all work through life together. Because everything is better together. Everything. Peanut butter and jelly have proven this for like, at LEAST eight decades now.
+Minor bug fix
+Improvements for accessibility VoiceOver
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
TalkCampus is great!
Such a cool student support network. I get instant and super helpful support at any time of day. Very different to many other platforms out there, which is really refreshing. Would definitely recommend it!
- TalkLife Limited
- 245.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © TalkLife Limited 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.