An attractive counter with multiple tallies.
- Apple Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counters from your lock screen or notification center.
- List view. See all your tallies at a glance.
- Page view. Focus on one tally with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Reset a tally with undo.
- Reset all tallies.
- Set a custom reset value.
- Set a custom limit value.
- Set custom increment and decrement amounts.
- Set the value of tallies by flicking the individual digits.
- Option for silent operation.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the value of any of the counters on the app icon.
- Change the name of any tally.
- Add notes to any tally.
- Export as CSV file.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your counters on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed the issue where the name of the watch app did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter Pro if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Good App, just falls short.
I do really like the App hence the 4 star review, but it just fell short for me personally as I’d like there to be saved sets. I use it for tracking board game actions, so being able to save different action sets for different characters would make this a great App for what I need. We’ll done, maybe a little update? 🤞🙏
Perfect for counting stitches
This app is just what I need for keeping count of stitches and rows when knitting. I love that I can keep multiple counters on the go and that I don’t have to open the app to use it - with knitting in one hand I just swipe across to my widgets with my other hand and click the counter there. The sound and vibration (in the app) is good too, so I can be sure the count has registered. It’s so simple but just works so well. I don’t often work out a few quid for an app but it was worth it for this one.
I love this app. I do slimming world and use this for counting my syns.
You can set it up for each day too.
Only reason why I only gave four stars is because there isn’t a half number option.
The developer, Pixel Research Labs, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- 5.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Pixel Research Labs
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.