Relax and get better sleep with TaoMix 2.
Let yourself be lulled by relaxing and immersive soundscapes inspired by nature. Customize your creations and share them with friends and family!
Download TaoMix 2 now and enter an infinite world of sounds.
How it works:
TaoMix 2 offers a unique and easy way to create your own relaxing soundscapes that can evolve randomly over time, for a perfect immersion.
1. Add relaxing sounds to your soundscape.
Select from the wide range of high quality sounds or record your own. You can add as many sounds as you want, they will be represented by coloured disks.
2. Modify your mix.
Move the coloured disks and the white cursor around : the closer a sound is to the cursor, the louder it plays.
3. Sit back and relax…
Lose yourself in nature’s marvellous song, and let it guide you at its own pace.
• Easily create unique soundscapes that evolve over time.
• Collect and mix more than 120 carefully handpicked sounds.
• Record and import your own sounds. Possibilities are endless!
• Use the timer to fall asleep or to set a time limit to your relaxation, meditation or yoga sessions.
• HomeKit: Pair your smart lighting system and experience ultimate relaxation!
• Option to generate random soundscapes.
• Unique and intuitive interface.
• Neat and minimalist design.
• Save, rename and organize your creations.
• Share your creations with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• Control the app with any AirPlay device!
• Listen to your own soundscape while using another music application at the same time! (cf app’s settings)
• We’ll continue to grow the sound collection, so please send us your suggestions!
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all the Premium sounds
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Hello! This new version fixes some bugs and includes some optimisations.
Keep writing at email@example.com, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like TaoMix, make sure to rate it on the store :)
Ratings and Reviews
This is a simple and wonderful addition to anyone's app collection.
So easy to use and fun to construct a soundscape to suit your mood for relaxation.
It's design and simplicity of use means you can create your own relaxing soundscape in a couple of minutes. You can go back and edit and play around with the mix at any time. You can add in your own voice or record your own samples. There is also a library of sounds available once you upgrade. Well worth upgrading.
I like to make a soundscape before I go to sleep and sleep really well because of it.
Suggestions would be :-
•more sound packages to choose from in the future.
•Longer recording time for own recordings.
• An addition of a feature to have soundscapes come on at set time ( alarm clock).
•More upbeat wake up type sounds to get you awake in the morning with rising volume.
Just love it so far
Thank you 😁😁😁
What happened??? Such a shame...
UPDATE: a new version out today, 28 Jan 18, but still no sign of the annihilated soundscapes. The developer keeps telling people how to restore sound_packs_ knowing full well that isn’t the main issue. People, I think our soundscapes are gone for good, and no amount of distraction from the dev is going to bring them back. The least they could do is be clear about all this! Well, that’s me out of here. I suppose they won’t be too bothered anyway as I paid for all the soundpacks last year.
This was a fantastic app, one of my favourite. Then a recent update annihilated the many soundscapes I’d spent tons of time creating and tweaking over the months - pieces of audio that had come to mean a lot to me.
I really don’t understand how the developer could allow this to happen. The app had always seemed lovingly and carefully designed to me.
And to discover that the new subscription pricing is $7.99 just beggars belief. By all means charge for a good product, but that’s just so way out. Especially in light of this recent disastrous update.
Anyway, I’m sad to say I doubt I’ll be using the app any more given that I can no longer rely on it. I can only hope there’s something similar out there...
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our technical team is currently working on this issue and try to restore all your creations.
Thank you in advance for your patience. If you purchased some premium sound before, you can restore them. Don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regards, Hannah
Just what I was looking for!
I’ve seen so many meditation apps on the App Store, but they all seem to have a subscription which I’ve never liked. A semi good alternative was to buy audio tracks with sounds from nature, but there is no variety there. This app fixes all of these issues in one hit! Its simplicity is brilliant. I bought the extra sounds pack and it is well worth it. Great job by the developers! (And a great touch is the gong at the end, awesome closure to my 20-min sessions!)
- 118.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Colors of noise Free
- Autumn stroll in the forest Free
- Camping on a summer night £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.