Quickly share to social network with TapToShare widget!
Missing post or tweet from Notification in iOS6? TapToShare bring these features back to your iOS devices.
With TapToShare you can Instantly share from notification center.
Download app, add TapToShare widget to Notification Center and you're ready to go!!!
• Post status to your Facebook
• Tweet ;)
• Attach image
• Edit image before tweet such as effects, frames, filter, crop & rotate etc.
• Tag your location
• Auto complete mention @username
• Add #NowPlaying tag in just one click
• Show Twitter timeline in Notification Center
• Send message to WhatsApp, Telegram, LINE
• Send email or message
• Reorder widgets as you want
• Fully supported iPhone and iPad
Follow us on Twitter @taptoshareapp
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact @taptoshareapp or firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or suggestions.
Thank you for all your support!
• Fixed bug widgets disappear on iOS version < 9.0
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THANK YOU !!!
I've been ranting about bringing back the tap to tweet function and I'm soooo glad it's back but I do have one issue.
The fact that the widget opens the tap to share app makes the whole thing seem slyly point less as I have to exit the app after making the function ever so slyly pointless.
Can we get an update where it doesn't open the app?
Last big overhaul made this incredible if not for one issue.
The option to use Facebook native share sheet is intermittent beyond belief. Submitted a bug report about this but still seems like nothing's been done. Otherwise don't think I can fault it.
This update fixed lots of issues. Still missing that sound when a tweet is sent. Need some confirmation that a tweet has been sent or failed
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.