taptrip’s award-winning, free-to-use online booking tool for SMEs allows customers to search and
book travel, track employees and record expenses using just one platform
Disrupting business travel tech by bringing the personalisation and user experiences of a service
such as Spotify or Netflix, to the business traveller, whilst building in control for businesses has
garnered industry accolades including the Disrupt Award 2019 at the Business Travel Show, best UK
Startup at the HNT Awards and, more recently, taptrip became one of nine selected companies for
the Barclays 2019 Accelerator, powered by Techstars, in New York.
Key functions include:
- Centralised travel bookings for flights, trains, hotels with taxis coming soon
- Synchronisation of availability and bookings with traveller’s calendars
- Tracked costs and automated spend reports
- Third Expenses integrations for submissions and approval in seconds
- Sophisticated traveller tracking, 24/7 to fulfil duty of care requirements
- Mobile Tickets
Added the ability to find local restaurants
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Actually really useful
I fly frequently, it can be a hassle to find the best flights in terms of time/price quickly. This app really helps. I recommend it.
Was able to book my flight in just a few mins :))
I really love how I can book depending on my meetings and events and find the right flights in just one tap
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.