This free edition requires your school to have the Insight App Server plugin installed.
Your child’s information brought directly to you, everywhere you go.
The INSIGHT app is designed to bring your child’s information directly to your mobile device. With a single tap, you can easily have instant access to your child's data, keeping you up to date with important information.
• View live notices from the school keeping you continually notified of any school events including assemblies, extra-curricular activities, meetings and parents evenings. Never miss important dates at your child’s school again.
• Be aware of homework set with due dates and any overdue homework, helping you ensure that your child completes homework.
• See attendance for today and lesson attended. You can see the weekly timetable - useful to check when the PE Kit must be ready.
• View behaviour records of positive and negative incidents including any detentions set, having a more active involvement in improving and maintaining your child’s behaviour.
• Track your child’s assessments and see how well they are doing by viewing subject results, examination results and Key Stage results.
• View school dinner menu choices and see transactions made including cash balances.
• Access school reports online and see your child’s grades and progress.
• Ensure more enriched parental engagement with your child’s school.
• A quick method of communication by having the ability to contact members of staff and the school office.
• Your child’s information is always live and up to date, no matter how busy you are.
Extended iOS compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
It’s ok I guess I’m a student at a school and I use insight to see my lessons. My friends use it to as their lessons and yeah. I think it would be better if when you get it you could enter the name of your school instead of having to faff around on another device
Easy to use App
This app is great and so useful! Easy to see my child’s data from their homework to their weekly timetable and much more. I can easily track my child’s progress at school all through this one app rather than odd pieces of paper they used to bring home, would recommend this to any parent! Really happy my child’s school uses this app.
I am guessing this app was designed by children who have not started school of any kind. The interface is dire, when you go to your child’s timetable you cannot get out, the forward and back keys just keep paging through the days. You cannot actually do anything with app, it is for information only and is extremely poor at that. The report button does nothing, and too be honest if it did then it probably just show pointless information in a bad format, deleted app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.