◉ "The Best TaskPaper app for iOS" — Macdrifter
◉ "Excellent Task Manager"— Cult of Mac
◉ “Taskmator, a powerful TaskPaper client for iPhone and iPad, has received full Reminders Integration” — Federico Viticci, MacStories
◉ "Taskmator is really neat and great" —Merlin Mann
◉ "I love using the TaskPaper format, with TaskPaper on Mac and Taskmator on iOS" —Brett Terpstra
Taskmator ( Next-Generation of renowned task management app called TaskPaper ) takes full advantage of iOS technologies, gives you speedy, powerful tools that let you more productive.
• Based on the open source code of TaskPaper for iOS.
• Type your lists into Taskmator and each line is quickly formatted into a Project, Task, or Note.
• Apple Reminders Integration.
• In-built Files App Integration.
• Local Notifications.
• Live Search with Saved Filters.
• Dropbox Sync API V2.
• Touch ID/ Face ID support.
• Document Picker Support.
• Custom Task Symbol.
• Colored Tags, Tags Suggestion, Links Detections, Tag Formatting.
• Print with custom task symbol.
• Full Screen Mode. Scroll Headings to have more space.
• Organize notes, tasks, or projects by tags.
• Support Outlining. Drag & Drop items from another app and vice versa.
• TextExpander (TETouch Snippet Expansion) support.
• Re-use a file on a single tap. Little expensive method.
• Review all your projects using "Go to Project.." feature.
• URL Schemes.
• Customize extended keyboard keys, themes, dark mode, fonts, colors.
• Approx. 150 beautiful fonts are available.
If you have any questions/ suggestions/ issues related to Taskmator then please contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on twitter (@Taskmator)
- Lot of deprecated apis are updated
- General bug fixes and enhancements
Please leave a nice review (or spread the word) if you like Taskmator. It really helps!
If you have any questions/ issues/suggestions then please contact me via email (email@example.com) or on twitter (@taskmator)
Have a wonderful time ahead!
Ratings and Reviews
TaskPaper, but better
Taskmator is TaskPaper but better: if you like the whole plain-text-productivity thing, and you want to do it on iOS, you want this app. It works better than TaskPaper ever did and has significant new features, such as automagic reminders for tasks.
It's not perfect -- which apps are? -- but it's good, and the maintainer is responsive to bug reports. There have been reviews accusing him of 'just picking up dead apps and reviving them' as if that's a bad thing: for people who rely on those apps it's not: it's a good thing. I wish he'd pick up FoldingText too!
I am really, really glad this app exists: if you used TaskPaper on iOS you will be as well.
Great app, just what I've been looking for. The developer was quick to respond when I asked about the folding paper from task paper bring implemented, and said it may be on the horizon. If it gets that then the app is perfect! Fantastic for now
Great companion of TaskPaper
Taskmator is now my trusted iOS companion of TaskPaper (on MacOS). Highly recommended for TaskPaper fans.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.