Crush your to-do list with TaskRabbit! We connect you with skilled Taskers to tackle essential services and errands, safely and efficiently. Popular tasks include no-contact errands, delivery, shopping, cleaning, mounting, furniture assembly and moving. Plus, we back all tasks with our Happiness Pledge so you can have peace of mind.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Tell us about your task
2. Get a list of qualified, available Taskers
3. Select a Tasker based on pricing and reviews
4. Get it done!
WHY USE TASKRABBIT?
• Book contactless help in minutes
• Find same day help
• Get transparent pricing
• Access trusted local Taskers
• Chat with Taskers in the app
• Make secure payments in the app
• Get backed by our Happiness Pledge
• Taskers saved customers 4.3M hours over 10 years
• Contact support through email, chat, and phone
• Personal Assistant | Errands, delivery & shopping, waiting in line, organization
• Handyman | Home repair, painting, plumbing
• Moving | Hauling, lifting & shifting furniture
• Yard Work | Leaf removal, snow plowing, gutter cleaning
LOOKING TO BECOME A TASKER?
Learn more at https://www.taskrabbit.com/become-a-tasker
Liked your Tasker’s work? We’ve made it easier to rebook and chat with them using Quick Book. Visit Past or Favorite Taskers to find your favorites. ‘Chat’ opens a direct line to ask questions or get issues diagnosed. ‘Book’ books them in a few taps, whether for a similar job or an entirely new category. Call it our version of swiping right, without the “are we or aren’t we” talk.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Extremely happy I used task rabbit!
I came across task rabbit by chance through an online search as I wanted help assembling some bedroom furniture. Website was very clear and easy to use. I’ve now downloaded the app which is even better. Just to add I had Shawn P who attended. He was fantastic! Did a great job and was very helpful. 100% would use task rabbit again and recommend to friends. Excellent price too!
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to have helped with your furniture assembly! Welcome to TaskRabbit and we look forward to helping you anytime you need.
Good app, but needs a few improvements.
I’ve used this app for deliveries and shopping during quarantine. So far, the TaskRabbit customer service ( Simon P) and the taskers found through the app have been excellent, but the app itself could do a few bits to improve.
- it marks a task as completed, even though it was scheduled to complete 3 days later.
- the review tab appears too often, even though the task is incomplete. If a ‘submit review button’ is accidentally pressed, it’ll be final - it has no edit / cancel button. It’s not just annoying, but impractical, because the app invoices you for the task before it was scheduled to be completed. At this point, there’s no cancellation option for the task either and the only way to resolve this, is to contact customer support.
- will not let me add the previous taskers to be added to my favourites.
Their website is better configured at the moment, hope the app is improved soon. I’d use this app again due to their customer service being helpful and responsive.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ash, this is really valuable information for our team that works on the app. Could you contact our Support Team so we can gather your device data and pass on for improvements? We can be reached at +1 (844) 330-8275. We also recommend checking for any app or software updates in the meantime.
Uses notifications to send spam
TaskRabbit used a phone notification to send me a link to a pancake recipe. (It has a setting to disable “promotional” notifications, but clearly that setting doesn’t seem to work, or isn’t respected.)
Enabling notifications on an app requires a certain level of trust - you trust that a company isn’t going to abuse that privilege. So it’s a problem for me when an app which requires notifications to work, like TaskRabbit does, abuses that trust to send me advertising.
I know there are bigger problems in the world, but this sorta thing is pretty annoying. If they do it again I’m just going to delete the app and stop using the service. Shrug emoji!
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble, let’s get this sorted out. To do so, please reach out to help.tr.co.
- TaskRabbit Inc
- 55.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © TaskRabbit, Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.