Filing for the 2020/21 tax year is now open! Automate an entire year of bookkeeping and categorisation and file your tax return directly to HMRC in under 10 mins.
Free yourself from the monotonous burden and time spent worrying over your taxes and focus on what you were put on this earth to do!
Built for freelancers, by freelancers who know your pain.
TAXO'D is the antithesis of accounting. It's simple, beautiful, intuitive and dare we say, enjoyable. It offers you powerful tools in a simple, easy-to-use interface which gives the same experience whichever device you use it on.
TAXO'D uses the latest Open Banking technology to enable you to connect directly to your UK bank and get a live feed of all your comings and goings. Meaning, you'll never miss another business transaction again. And because your transactions are automated and categorised for you, it means you'll always be up to date and in control with little effort.
Still have last year’s tax return to do? Of course you do (we all do!) With BankSync you can do an entire year worth of bookkeeping in minutes! Combined with our simple in-app tax return filing (which is the simplest way to file your tax return on the planet, btw), you can do all of your accounting/bookkeeping and file your tax return, in under 20 minutes.
Bye bye, January blues.
Even if your self-employed and employed, TAXO'D takes PAYE earnings into account and give you your best tax owed figure through the year.
Now that's boring stuff taken care of, your free to do just about anything else.
Download TAXO'D and use FREE on ZERO, today.
# Who we support
- UK self-employed / freelancers / sole-traders
- Earnings less than £85,000 (VAT threshold)
Filing support for (2018/19) from April 6th, 2019:
Main Tax Return (SA100)
Underpaid tax PAYE (SA110)
PAYE employment (alongside freelance work)
Capital allowance (vehicle only)
Payment on account
Blind person’s allowance
TAXO'D currently **do not support** the following for the current tax year (2018/19).
- Multiple businesses
- VAT registered
- UK property
- Foreign income
- Capital gains summary
- Trust income
- Residence, remittance basis etc
# Record as you go
- BankSync. Automated bookkeeping and categorisation
- Save time with recurring expenses (manual entry)
- Automatic paper receipt digitising
- Maximise working from home tax relief
- Seamless recording across multiple tax years
# Know what you owe
- Your Tax Owed calculated on the fly
- Export professional financial reports: tax summary & profit or loss
- Export data as PDF
- See breakdown’s of your incomings and outgoings
- See your whole financial year at a glance (flip the phone horizontally)
- Never miss a tax return filing deadline, again
# Tax return, done
- In-app tax return filing directly to HMRC
- HMRC recognised tax filing engine
- 100% calculation accuracy
- Up to 92% auto-completion of your tax return
- File returns from previous tax years
- Simple amend and resend your tax return through TAXO'D
To learn how TAXO’D protects your privacy and to see our terms of service, visit: [https://www.taxod.com/terms](https://www.taxod.com/terms)
Power-up with our HERO subscription, only £69 per annum.
- Tax return filing
- Export reports and data
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your Subscription automatically renews at £69unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Hero subscription auto-renews at £69 unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. On your device, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID, and tap Subscriptions.
Introducing BankSync: Connect. Sync. Done. Automated bookkeeping for all your income and expenses.
— Automated bookkeeping
— Live bank feed
— Connect to any UK bank
— Connect multiple bank accounts
— A year worth of bookkeeping in minutes
— Significant time saver. Save days wasted in manual entry
— Never miss another expense
— Accurate and always up to date
— Add Actions+ to your transactions
More more more!
- Now you can mark previous years as filed if you've filed outside of TAXO'D
- Power-ups: A new home for all of your feature upgrades when you sign up to HERO
- Filing: 2018/19 Filing open. File direct to HMRC via mobile or web-app
- Enhanced security: Protect your account with a PIN, Touch ID or Face ID
- Category manager: Show/hide or re-organise your categories within the expense category drop-down
- Export reports and data: Available as PDF/CSV format
- Multi-select: Swipe left on a transaction in your income/receipt drawer and tap on other to select multiple transactions at once on records. Remove or apply an Action+
- Smart Categories: Performance and usability improvements.
- General performance improvements
- In-app chat now in a more convenient place: It's in the control panel
- Hero rewards. Share. Save. Win friends. Hero Rewards lets you save
money each time someone signs up to our HERO subscription using your
unique share code. (Hero Rewards affiliate programme will not work if
you sign up to TAXO'D via the app store, only via the website)- HERO subscription no available
- File your tax return directly to HMRC. We now support - Employment (SA102), Underpaid tax PAYE (SA110), Main Tax Return (SA100)
- Marriage allowance
- Charitable giving
- Capital allowance (vehicle only)
- Payment on account
- Blind person’s allowance
- If loss made, it's carried forward automatically
Ratings and Reviews
Update to review thank you for the fix. Works brilliantly.
I updated my phone now all I get is a blank screen. If I delete and reinstall it works first use but then back to blank screen. This was really helpful please fix it.
Excellent tax app for non-accountants
A very straightforward, simple to use and useful app for self-employed people who don't enjoy accounting. Easier than using spreadsheets, and takes the worry out of expenses - simple categorisation and confidence that tax return is "properly" done without risk of incorrect claims or needing to spend hours researching HMRC.
Excellent proactive and friendly support solved a bug and kept me updated throughout the process. It's reassuring to know that someone will respond in a timely way and is genuinely interested in solving the issue rather than just making it go away. Thanks Dave, and I wish you every success in the future. :)
Not particularly cheap, but worth the cost for time saved in tracking expenses and completing tax return.
Amazing app and service.
Used the free version to keep track of my freelancer accounts, was honestly so happy with it I decided to upgrade my account, the ease of use and features of the free version I think I would have been happy to pay for that anyway.
Recently ran into a bit of an issue, but contacting the team resulted in a very quick response from the very helpful Dave who resolved the issue within a day.
Recommend this to every freelancer.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TAXO'D Ltd
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 TAXO'D Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to HERO £95.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.